• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2016-17 Thread

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was a random dumb play. Broncos actually got more breaks to go their way, but they couldn't win after NE spotted them 24 without Manning breaking a sweat yet

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Was a random dumb play. Broncos actually got more breaks to go their way, but they couldn't win after NE spotted them 24 without Manning breaking a sweat yet

as usual in the NFL, the turnovers proved too costly a price to recover from. was a fun, yet tragic, game for me.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went to bed at 24-0 thinking the Broncos had this game won for sure. Shocked to awake this morning to find that the Broncos squandered another huge lead. Yep, a preview of postseason with Peyton.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's not really Peyton's fault though. The game plan was to run the ball in stiff winds. He did throw an interception but he pretty much converted his red zone chances.

Speaking of the wind, I hate doing this but I give Belichick credit for the one coaching call that had a big impact on the game - picking the wind instead of the ball in OT.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

America won, yesterday.

You realize you are cheering for an organization whose leader looks and acts like Emperor Palpatine? I'm sure the hoodie isn't a random affectation

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You realize you are cheering for an organization whose leader looks and acts like Emperor Palpatine? I'm sure the hoodie isn't a random affectation

:laugh:

If his HoF bust doesn't have him cloaked in that hoodie, that would be a cruel disservice.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How is a team from a secessionist Ayn Rand wet dream state "America's Team"?

Last edited:

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I went to bed at 24-0 thinking the Broncos had this game won for sure. Shocked to awake this morning to find that the Broncos squandered another huge lead. Yep, a preview of postseason with Peyton.

Dude! you missed one of the best games of the year so far...

Wade

Reaction score
Only the 2nd half and ot were worth watching

1st qtr was a struggle

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:laugh:

If his HoF bust doesn't have him cloaked in that hoodie, that would be a cruel disservice.

Don't forget the video camera looking over the bust's shoulder. ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads