• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NFL 2016-17 Thread

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wish there was any other way tom Brady could prove once and for all he is goat.

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That game was insane. I still don't have the words to process what I just witnessed, but wow! Go Pats!

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was one of two friends rooting for the Pats amongst a sea of one-time Falcons supporters. I was in a foul mood for the first 3 quarters.. but the last quarter, holy shit. So many clutch plays and the momentum shift was unbelievable.

The pats started off so horribly. Once the third touchdown hit, I thought it was 100% done. Seriously, words cannot describe this game. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There was too much butt hurt here in Miami to hear the Falcons interviews...what did they have to say for themselves? Did Dan quinn try to explain why he stopped pass rushing?

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There was too much butt hurt here in Miami to hear the Falcons interviews...what did they have to say for themselves? Did Dan quinn try to explain why he stopped pass rushing?

There were Falcons interviews?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Apparently they "ran out of gas". Lol. I guess that says it all.

Congrats to the Pats and their fans. Like them or not, there's just nothing you can say anymore to claim they don't deserve this. Anyone with any objectivity left can't say that this isn't the greatest dynasty/QB/coach in league history. Now pardon me while I go throw up

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Edelman's grab lifts the curse of the helmet catch I think.

Last edited:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did Dan quinn try to explain why he stopped pass rushing?
Quote:
Pats ran 47 more offensive plays than the Falcons. Its not really a wonder why the pass rush and d fell apart....

Last edited:

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I texted one of my friends midway through the 4th about the d line looking gassed. I told him just like 2 years ago against Seattle, the d line looks gassed with another quarter to play. Seattle at least could say Cliff Avril left with a concussion 2 years ago. The falcons didn't have a major injury to their d line early in the game.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I still don't know what to feel. Once OTAs roll around I'll probably be able to enjoy this Pats win.

Looking forward I don't know how a non-Kyle Shanahan can lead this offense to another Super Bowl. To make this team historically great took a lot of work (and a lot of luck within the division). But, Dimitroff is as smart a GM as they come and Matt and Julio are incredible together and I wouldn't put much stock in the rest of the division next season so who knows.

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm still in shock about what I witnessed last night. I know that it happened, but the reality hasn't fully hit.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.