• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2016-17 Thread

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The LB that broke Geno's jaw was just picked up by Rex Ryan and the Bills.

LOL

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The LB that broke Geno's jaw was just picked up by Rex Ryan and the Bills.

LOL

Good for him! Rex will harness that "anger"...if he can play.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Aha so now he can get rewarded for breaking Geno 's bones instead of getting cut

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Reminded me of:

Oakley, Hill feud over gambling debt
CBC Sports Posted: May 16, 2001 7:51 PM ET Last Updated: May 16, 2001 7:51 PM ET

1 share

Facebook

Twitter

Reddit

Google

Email
Charles Oakley and Tyrone Hill probably won't be dining together anytime soon, but at least they're closer to ending their feud.

Hill, Philadelphia's starting power forward, paid the Raptors' Oakley money he owed him from a dice game last summer, a 76ers team source told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

The source, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Hill went to Toronto's team hotel Tuesday to meet Oakley after the Raptors arrived in Philadelphia.

The teams' Eastern Conference semifinal was tied heading into Wednesday's Game 5.

Oakley would not confirm that he was paid the remainder of the debt, about $54,000.

"Everything in life is double," Oakley said before Wednesday's game. "If he didn't pay me $108,000, he didn't pay me."

Oakley said the NBA doesn't want him to talk about the feud during the playoffs.

That didn't stop him from taking shots at Hill.

"A gentleman pays his debt within a week or two," Oakley said, adding that it's a "coward move" for Hill to say he paid him.

Hill would not comment before the game.

Oakley was suspended for one game without pay and fined $10,000 last month for hitting Hill in the head with a basketball after a morning shootaround in Toronto before the 76ers played the Raptors on April 3.

Before a pre-season game, Oakley slapped Hill and neither was allowed to play.

Oakley has got the better of Hill on the court for the most part during this series. Oakley is averaging 7.5 points and 6 rebounds, Hill is averaging 5.8 points and 7.3 rebounds.

By Rob Maaddi

diadem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a fantasy thread as well? Did a quick and dirty search and couldn't find anything recent.

I'd be willing to start a league on ESPN for anyone interested. I'd prefer not to do a money league with people over the internet because it's a pain ********** collecting dues from everyone, but if enough people want to do it, then I'm open to it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads