1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NFL 2011/2012 Discussion

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by phreak, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

LOL Giants.

It's a good day. :)

2. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

Maybe now everyone will get off Vick's nuts as "one of the best quartbacks of all time like omg!!!"

3. Nil

Nil Senior member

At this pace, either the Pack or Lions will be sitting pretty at the top of the NFC North. Unless it's a close race to get home field advantage, expect a tough matchup between backups for most of the game.

4. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

how 'bout them Niner's?! :slayer:

5. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

Ouch Vick threw 4 picks?

Go Niners :slayer:

6. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Didn't see the Colts game, but I followed the score as I wandered about town running errands. They had a great start and I thought they had the game won, and then.... :fu: :fu: :fu:

7. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

+1. thought they had that one

8. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Tebow gettin' 'er done.

Edit - throw the ball to B. Lloyd :fu:

9. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

Sucks about Joshua Morgan, a 48-3 beatdown of a halfway decent team makes my pee pee tingle with excitement for next week.

5-1 49ers vs 6-0 (probably) Lions? Dub it the Surprise Bowl.

10. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

must suck when the falcons hear the crowd cheering louder for the packers.

11. Mute

Mute Senior member

Go Niners!!!!!!

12. vaalbara

vaalbara Senior member

can we fire andy reid yet?

13. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

MrG gave me a ton of shit for saying this but Atlanta has the worst sports fans. People often confuse obnoxious/passionate with bad but that's wrong. Atlanta has no passion, know knowledge, no desire to go to games... nothing that is the objective hallmark of a good fanbase can be found in the ATL. Sorry.

On another note--has Tim Tebow cried like a little bitch yet and had his pissyfit enshrined in the Bronco's stadium?

14. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

Totes man! Not like Reid's coached them to multiple championships, a superbowl... Nope! He's the one who made Vick make shitty decisions and throw a pick (+6?) while getting sacked. The Eagles' gaffes aren't really his fault.

15. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

shit is crazy down in Detroit. this place may explode if Suh decapitates Cutler. guys have been tailgating since 6am. not sure if that is normal for MNF, but the city is pumped up right now and i really can't blame them. The bars/restaurants are loving this. 3 straight days of 50,000+ people. maybe a 4th if we scratch out a Game 5

16. Nil

Nil Senior member

Thumbs up to the Packers win yesterday. Going on the road to Atlanta, where Ryan has 20+ wins to only 2 losses, was always going to be a tough game. Glad to see us make the necessary adjustments after the rough first half. Our D stepped up and dominated after the first two drives and our offense recovered nicely from Clifton going down and all the O-Line adjustments it entailed. I'm almost happier the game shook out that way instead of an easy cruise just to make sure we had the heart and fortitude to overcome adversity this season.

17. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

The refs are looking at Suh very carefully. Not sure if you want this to happen again:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

(I thought this was a bad call.)

18. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

if that's the cutler/suh forearm punch (can't see at work) that was a weak ass call, but you are right, they watch him like crazy. i'm sure he will get 1 15 yarder tonight.

19. soxpats

soxpats Senior member

How sweet it was to see Fat Ass Ryan lose third game in a row. Serves the big blowhard right!

20. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

would hate to be either guy right now. Which of the two is in the worst position?