• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2010 Discussion

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wow Brandon Marshall looks like a beast today. let's see if he can keep his head on straight for a season

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So Slim, seeing as My A's are wrecking your M's, and the 9ers owned the Hawks last year, want to make another friendly wager and see if you can get a little redemption?
Av bet for a week?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
So Slim, seeing as My A's are wrecking your M's, and the 9ers owned the Hawks last year, want to make another friendly wager and see if you can get a little redemption?
Av bet for a week?

It's 6-9 OAK advantage right now, with four games left to play. Don't count your chickens!
smile.gif

If the M's have proven anything over the years, its that they'll rally and win a bunch of games when it doesn't do anything but cripple their chances of drafting first the next year.

I have much skepticism about the 2010 Seahawks. That being said, I'll still support my team against the San Francisco Alex Smith's. You got a bet.

ArteEtLabore14

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zhouyu
@arteetlabore14 looks tricky... Cant trust Derek Anderson just yet... but who Sam Bradford gonna throw to??
IMO, ARI > STL... might be wrong, didn't dare to play it... so good luck to u

as for me...
MIA-3, DET-3, CIN+5.5, JAX-3, IND-1.5, OAK+6, GB-3, SF-3, DAL-3.5

No stud, but Laurent Robinson and Mark Clayton are solid, especially with SJ's receiving ability. Also, is Beanie Wells playing? Either he's not 100% healthy or out of the game completely, which is a bonus for STL.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Incredible game by Texans' O-line, Leach, and Foster. 231 yards. Christ Almighty.
Manning put up incredible numbers but there was nothing the D could do against Leach & Foster. That kid is good.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It will just never feel right calling this Alex Smith's team. I can't get behind him, he's been given more rope than any other QB I can think of. If he can't step up now he never will.

That said, this team looks solid. Great D, and a good offensive.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
It will just never feel right calling this Alex Smith's team. I can't get behind him, he's been given more rope than any other QB I can think of. If he can't step up now he never will.

That said, this team looks solid. Great D, and a good offensive.

Happy that the Seahawks held the Niners to a FG. Not happy about Hasselbeck's first poor coverage read of the year. ugh.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Lions got screwed today.

airblaster503

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Lions got screwed today.

as a long time Lions fan, that **** was heartbreaking. Probably one of the worst calls ever in the NFL. Calvin took 3 steps and his ass hit the ground before the ball even hit the ground, and he clearly had possession using the ball to push himself off the ground. even though they should have won the game, the play calling the entire time was way to conservative, they didn't throw the ball over 10 yards until that last drive. Hopefully Stafford is alright and can come back next week, now excuse me while I go drink my sorrows away.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Incredible game by Texans' O-line, Leach, and Foster. 231 yards. Christ Almighty.
Manning put up incredible numbers but there was nothing the D could do against Leach & Foster. That kid is good.

I didn't see the game but I followed the score. Wish I could have seen it. Too bad for the Colts.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goddamnit. **** this Packers' O-line. Fat ass bastards.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Woo! Suck it Nate Clements!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads