• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2010 Discussion

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it upsets me that tokyo slim is noticeably absent from this thread all of a sudden.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rjakapeanut
it upsets me that tokyo slim is noticeably absent from this thread all of a sudden.

Oh I'm still here. The Seahawks got beat. We are still not a good road team. I am, however, anticipating a little payback later on in the year when Bradford has to try and play at Qwest.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would just like to give a shout out to my 4 starting receivers (3 WR, 1 TE) in fantasy football this week. Way to go out there and give a maximum effort. Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Legedu Naanee, and Kevin Boss (bye week fill in) sure made me one proud fantasy owner by combining for 2 receptions and 20 total yards.
facepalm.gif
A special thank you to AJ Smith for not trading away Vincent Jackson as well. It's not like I could use him in the coming weeks.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BDC2823
I would just like to give a shout out to my 4 starting receivers (3 WR, 1 TE) in fantasy football this week. Way to go out there and give a maximum effort. Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Legedu Naanee, and Kevin Boss (bye week fill in) sure made me one proud fantasy owner by combining for 2 receptions and 20 total yards.
facepalm.gif

A special thank you to AJ Smith for not trading away Vincent Jackson as well. It's not like I could use him in the coming weeks.

Thats where u've been, plotting you fantasy suicide.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
YAY! THE DOLPHINS SUCK!

That was the worst special teams performance I've ever seen.

The Patriots' offense was really lackluster

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
Thats where u've been, plotting you fantasy suicide.

I'm doing a good job of that. Been playing quite a bit of COD5 with Denimbar, Lark, and the boys. You should jump back on.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Beastmode to the Seahawks, who finally cut Julius Jones. Interesting development.

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curiously enough, someone had cut Lynch in my league and I picked him up on the off chance that the packers might trade for him. Instead, it's the Seahawks, but perfect timing for me as I have McCoy and his banged up ribs.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by countdemoney
Curiously enough, someone had cut Lynch in my league and I picked him up on the off chance that the packers might trade for him. Instead, it's the Seahawks, but perfect timing for me as I have McCoy and his banged up ribs.

Too bad the o line still sucks. Hopefully he can block.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Man, Randy Moss wears out another welcome?

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brett and Randy get to consummate their long time love affair.

Now starting at General Manager and quarterback for your Minnesota Vikings Brrrrreeetttttt Faaaarrrvvve!

Oh the Vikings meltdown is going to be super spectacular.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads