1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NFL 2009 Discussion

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by MetroStyles, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Damn. The Redskins completely outplayed the Saints, but found yet another way(s) to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I'm through for the season.

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

p.s.
    Maybe we can bet on BB next year, one of our teams might be decent.

Chone-Figgins-at-3rd-base BB, or Kevin-Durant-is-in-Oklahoma-City-Now BB?

3. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Thank gawd for the Cards: the Superbowl talk around this part of the country has been stiffled for awhile.

4. slumdawgbillionaire

slumdawgbillionaire Well-Known Member

Thank gawd for the Cards: the Superbowl talk around this part of the country has been stiffled for awhile.

the card is nothing w/o warner. With matt leinart in there, the cards can't compete in the nfc.

How about dem chargers?

5. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Great football weekend, the Cowboys make me cry.

6. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

7. randallr

randallr Senior member

Saints are going to win it all. Drew Brees is nuts....

8. track309

track309 Senior member

Damn. The Redskins completely outplayed the Saints, but found yet another way(s) to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. .

This was the Saints' M.O. since their inception,and it's about time the table have turned. In the past, Saint would find ways to lose, and now they find ways to win which I'm still not used to.

Sure it frustrating, but why give up on the Skins so soon when they have a lot of upside?

9. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

The Pack Rocks...

Need new uniforms though.

10. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Cowboys are officially fucked.

11. track309

track309 Senior member

Can't stop replaying this INCREDIBLE play by Meachem

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

12. track309

track309 Senior member

13. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Reminded me a lot of Deion Branch stripping Jaren Allen after Allen picked off Hasselbeck in 06. Can't find any video of it. Similar play, Branch didn't score, but he also had to catch Allen in the open field en route to a sure INT TD.

That was the first and last big play Deion Branch has made for the Seahawks since we traded a first round pick for him.

14. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

Yeah man lol. Good to see another Saints fan around here.

15. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Saints are going to win it all. Drew Brees is nuts....
    The Saints have a weak secondary and average run game. I could see them losing to a team like Arizona in the playoffs if Brees has an off day.

16. slumdawgbillionaire

The Saints have a weak secondary and average run game. I could see them losing to a team like Arizona in the playoffs if Brees has an off day.
    AZ is not that good without Warner, and if warner get another concussion, their playoff hope is finish.

17. track309

track309 Senior member

Huh, how do you figure? The Saints running game is ranked 5th and their secondary is riddled with injuries. Their secondary is plugged with guys picked off the streets. Also, I can see most team losing with their QB having an off night and Brees had his share. The Saints offense has to start clicking again.

Yes, the Cards along with Green Bay are picking up steam and look dangerous.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing

18. phreak

phreak Senior member

well if larry fitzgerald averages 200yards and 2tds per game, anything is possible i suppose. saints just better be glad they got home field all the way through.

nobody can convince me that dungy is not making decisions for the colts coaching staff/management. this team has a chance to be one of the greatest ever and they are not gonna try for 19-0? are you fking kidding me? they will be at least seven point favorites from here on out in the regular season and really should roll their remaining schedule.

have they not learned that maybe some rust can accumulate when your starters play 2 quarters in 3 weeks? having this team not go for it will be one of the biggest disappointments ever as a colts/sports fan

19. MarquisMagic

MarquisMagic Senior member

Thought we had a pro-team in USC. Guesss not. We need an NFL franchise here in LA. Miss Van Brocklin and Crazy Legs!!!!!

20. slumdawgbillionaire

well if larry fitzgerald averages 200yards and 2tds per game, anything is possible i suppose. saints just better be glad they got home field all the way through.

nobody can convince me that dungy is not making decisions for the colts coaching staff/management. this team has a chance to be one of the greatest ever and they are not gonna try for 19-0? are you fking kidding me? they will be at least seven point favorites from here on out in the regular season and really should roll their remaining schedule.

have they not learned that maybe some rust can accumulate when your starters play 2 quarters in 3 weeks? having this team not go for it will be one of the biggest disappointments ever as a colts/sports fan

Fitz will get that kind of yardages if warner is throwing to him, but put matt laitnart [sp] in there, fitz production will drop.