Nexus 4

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by jarude, Nov 26, 2012.

1. jarude

jarude Senior member

OH YEAH

got firefox, ie, and chrome ready to go. frantic button-mashing will commence... hopefully im not disappointed. gonna try and kop 2x 16gb.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  2. jarude

jarude Senior member

Got two. :) Took some grinding but I kept on hitting "proceed" in two windows and I managed to come up with 2 separate orders. Thank goodness for being on a really fast company connection...

3. chrisjr

chrisjr Senior member

damnt dude. i've got great connection too and was shooting for a 16gb, got it in the cart but could not proceed. was using IE and Chrome.
    So annoyed, just watching the ship time go from 1-2wks to 3-4 to 5-6 :foo:
    everytime it would open google wallet the mini window would crash and say there was a tech issue. urgh

4. chrisjr

chrisjr Senior member

maybe it's because i ordered one through a proxy on the US site last night? it seemed that it didn't like my google wallet info. maybe their helpline will be able to help..

5. chrisjr

chrisjr Senior member

7-8 weeks now. i guess i'll just keep my US order. damn man i was so close i could taste it when i saw that 1-2 weeks note

6. jarude

jarude Senior member

That sucks, man - I guess I'm in the luckiest bracket with 2x 16gb with 1-2 week shipping estimate. If the other one wasn't spoken for already I would offer it to you.

7. chrisjr

chrisjr Senior member

congrats on the kop. i would call google play and whine but i have already done that twice (on the other launch days) with no luck in getting an order placed. here's to hoping they get a magic shipment in and i get mine earlier than January!

8. chrisjr

chrisjr Senior member

Google underpromised and overdelivered; ship time was supposed to be mid January but the location i shipped it to in the states received it last week. Bonus.
    Any comment on how well the syncing functions with mac or pc? i use macbook pro at home and PC/Windows 7 at the office.

9. dah328

dah328 Senior member

Syncing of what kind of content? It syncs easily with a variety of cloud services and there are third-party options for syncing with some other kinds of desktop content.

10. aleksandr

aleksandr Senior member

Just got a shipping notice. Ordered on the 27th.

11. jarude

jarude Senior member

Jealous; I'm still within the estimated ship bracket and have been checking my email compulsively to see if its been shipped yet.

12. aleksandr

aleksandr Senior member

yup, mine was estimated at 2 to 3 weeks and if my math is correct i am at 2 weeks 2 days from when I ordered.

13. jarude

jarude Senior member

Nice. There is a huge shitstorm about the shipping estimates for these things going on at the android forum I visit, so good to know people are getting theirs on time.

14. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Ordered one two days ago for a friend of mine who lives overseas. Order had said it would be 4 to 6 weeks to ship, but I just got a tracking number this morning. It shipped in just a couple days. :)

15. jarude

jarude Senior member

I guess people who ordered on Nov. 13 have been getting screwed with no updates to their shipping, Play store account, google wallet, etc. with zero help from CSR's while people ordering today get them shipped out the next day.

I'm just glad because both of my phones shipped out today. :slayer: