1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Next Banana Republic Sale that will include suits?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GreenwichGuy, Dec 15, 2012.

1. GreenwichGuy

GreenwichGuy Member

Hi All,

I'm looking to get a BR Navy Tailored fit suit ASAP. Went in to the store today. 40% everything, great! EXCEPT BLAZERS! Ugh!

Anyways, does anyone know when this suit, pants and blazer will be on some type of sale? I know there's a 30% sale every so often.

Does anyone know if they price adjust and up to how many days after you bought the item?

Thanks!

2. PaisleySnail

PaisleySnail Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why BR excludes suiting from most of their recent sales. So I can't answer your question specifically, but I will note that BR does have a 50% sale every so often that includes suiting.