1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Newer Sierra Trading codes?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Horace, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Horace

Horace Distinguished Member

Thought I'd give Sierra a go, anyone have a code please?

With gratitude,

H.

2. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Distinguished Member

LCS123 (or LSC123 -- I can't remember which one), gives free parcel post shipping. Unfortunately, this is the only code I know of, other than the 5% discount for new users. That code usually is a pop-up on their site. In any event, shipping costs are usually pretty high, so the free shipping is the better code to use.

What are you ordering, if I may ask.

3. PITAronin

PITAronin Senior Member

30773 is apparently good for 10% off on purchases between now and Dec. 22nd, for what it's worth

4. Horace

Horace Distinguished Member

Much thanks gents.

5. CO123

CO123 Member

New sale starting today. Some good buys

6. acole

acole Senior Member

Indeed. Now, fess up: it was one of y'all stole that blue/pink stripe 18" Dunhill spread collar shirt right outta my shopping cart, wasn't it? I put it in there, went to grab one more thing, and by the time I hit checkout some 90 seconds later, it was sold out. [​IMG] If you find a good deal at Sierra, don't screw around--they don't put holds on stuff just 'cause it's in your cart. The 10% code posted here definitely works, for now.