1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

newbie to the world of style

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by perthjay85, Jul 9, 2012.

1. perthjay85

perthjay85 Member

Hey everyone,
    I just thought I would post a hello. normally forums have a new members section but I didn't see it (i didn't look for to long)
    so I hope I am not posting in the wrong section.

I came accross this forum looking for bespoke suits but that is another matter.

I am going to spend the next few days searching as many reviews on bespoke tailors as possible and will then move onto the next things needed to change in my clothing/accessory pile.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week.

Jay

*note* I just realised there is a newbie section but I do not know how to move it.

I apologise. and if a mod can move it or tell me how to it would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Jay

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  2. curzon

curzon Senior member

“Curzon understands the cultural nuances of our ti
    Welcome, friend! Keep us updated with the changes in your piles.

3. perthjay85

perthjay85 Member

Thanks Curzon,

and will do. It will be a slow process. stupid banks and mortgages.
    but it will be steady.

cheers Jay