• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

newbie motherfuc*ers

accountant

Reaction score
fight[1].gif
Hello all. First Post- Hugo Boss isn't thaaaat bad. I wear it for work. I agree I wouldn't pay full price. Thankfull I live kinda close to an Outlet.

accountant

Reaction score
Also, as you very well know I work in a more conservative industry so I have to wear a suit and tie four days a week.

accountant

Reaction score
Well I've been reading for a while and saw the 'Hugo Boss' thread and thought what the hell I'll finally join.

Exit English

Reaction score
Originally Posted by accountant
Well I've been reading for a while and saw the 'Hugo Boss' thread and thought what the hell I'll finally join.
So you decided to join in to the Hugo Boss thread by starting a whole new thread? Why didnt you just sign up and then reply in that thread? Im just so confused. Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it IS that bad. trust me, i used to have a ton of Hugo Boss before i found this place.

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear accountant,

Please prepare my audited financial statements and make me a pot of coffee. Thx.

Respectfully,
Bull

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
well, it's all price to value ratio. if hugo boss suits were retailing at 500 bux each , on regular sale to 200 or so to compete with the jcrews, zaras, and h&ms,
then you would be seeing people all over hugo boss' appendage like you see them on allen edmonds.

it's the fact that they compete in the same market as dolce gabbana, gucci, versace, and rlbl is why they are deemed as suck

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hugo Boss designed the SS uniforms

'Shi be true

Exit English

Reaction score
Originally Posted by idfnl
Hugo Boss designed the SS uniforms

'Shi be true

I wonder if they spent all day complaining about the quality of the uniforms.

il_colonnello

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
it IS that bad. trust me, i used to have a ton of Hugo Boss before i found this place.

...never noticing it was that bad until you found this place?
facepalm.gif

Sometimes I wonder if it mightn't be better for some if they never found this place if all it does is raise their expectations about a product they were perfectly satisified with before.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads