1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Zegna Su Misura Patch-Pocket Windowpane (True) Sportcoat. EU48, US 38

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tonylamer, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonylamer

tonylamer Senior member

Zegna Su Misura patch-pocket sportcoat in Trofeo wool. The pattern is a subtle windowpane. This jacket was made in Switzerland in the fall of 2014. It's a true sportcoat (you can see "Jacket" on the content tag). It comes with the silk thread and buttons which your tailor will use to finish the sleeves.

The base color is gray (darker than medium gray, but lighter than charcoal). I've seen it called Lead or Ash. The windowpane is very subtle, and probably charcoal.

It is tagged an EU48. Lying flat, it measures approximately 20.5" from armpit to armpit, 17.5" between the shoulder seams, 18" at the waist (top button), 25.5" from the shoulder-seam to the unfinished cuff (on each sleeve), and 28.5" from the bottom of the back collar to the hem.

The piece shows only two issues: the person who commissioned it has had their name embroidered into the "Zegna" tag, which has been clipped to prevent return (I've blacked out the name in my pictures). Also, the loop at the collar has been clipped.

Shipping is FREE in the United States and Canada.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.