1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New York, one mall/street/outlet to go to...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ustudent, May 18, 2012.

1. ustudent

ustudent Well-Known Member

First of all, sorry, I know there's hundreds of threads covering this topic, but leaving for NYC today and need some help.

I won't have too much time to shop, so I can't go to many different places. What's the one place to go for the best deals?

I saw the line-up of the Woodbury Outlet Mall, and was impressed - is it worth it? Am I better off spending my time somewhere else?

Thanks in advance.

2. fuji

fuji Senior member

I've never liked woodsbury common, thought it was over priced compared to other outlet malls. Maybe it's gotten better in the last 2 years though.

3. ustudent

ustudent Well-Known Member

Where would you recommend I go instead?

4. London

London Senior member

we don't do malls man. go to soho and hit broadway if you want a strip of stores. search the threads for a list of boutiques.

1 person likes this.
  5. knucks

knucks Senior member

just hit up soho and walk around BRO