• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ok thank you. For a regular non-final sale Yoox order I placed a little over a month ago, I tried to initiate a return, but I was not given a return option on the app. My invoice references a 60 day return window. I will have to call them on Monday to sort this.
I recently had a similar issue: an item became final sale after I bought it and the return option was removed. Customer care can fix this. Sometimes the return option is removed from my order section before the allowed return window. Another thing you can try is use the Complete The Return Form link from the customer care area on the top of the yoox homepage. It works sometimes.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
1st week came and went. Or, are we talking the first FULL week of October?
It seems that yoox has cleared out its heavily discounted stock during the big seasonal final sale in the end of September and adjusted the price of some of the unsold stock to full price. I may be wrong but it doesn’t look like any big sale is coming soon.

Last edited:

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
1st week came and went. Or, are we talking the first FULL week of October?
The big sales always include stock in the clearance section. And Yoox always takes the sale stock offsite for a few days to lower prices. If there are only a few pages in the clearance section instead of hundreds, it’s a sign that either a big sale is coming or just ended.

Last edited:

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, can anybody here help me with a proxy for Yoox Italy?

Will pay proxy fee.

Stinson

Reaction score
The yoox own "8" brand disappeared from the site. It's a pity, they had some nice offers.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The yoox own "8" brand disappeared from the site. It's a pity, they had some nice offers.
Yoox has announced on Monday that an AI generated label will be launched in a couple of weeks, which I guess will replace the "8" brand. You can read about it here.

NoNameNecessary

Reaction score
Hi, first time using Yoox. Wondering if I can get some measurements from their CS. I am not worried about the shoulder or chest, my concern is jacket length. Maybe someone here can answer me, will size 36 Corneliani or Pal Zileri have a 31.5 inches jacket length or 29.5? I have come across both length and both marked as Regular. Really appreciate

Fiddler

Reaction score
Im a Yoox Asia user....just initiated a return....there is no provision for selecting store credit.

Did some googling and saw a result that says you can write on your return form that you would like store credit.
Seems a bit old fashioned.

dondavi

Reaction score
Hey guys. First time using Yoox, can someone dm me a code for % off, going to pick up a few pieces tonight. Thank you

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, first time using Yoox. Wondering if I can get some measurements from their CS. I am not worried about the shoulder or chest, my concern is jacket length. Maybe someone here can answer me, will size 36 Corneliani or Pal Zileri have a 31.5 inches jacket length or 29.5? I have come across both length and both marked as Regular. Really appreciate

It's impossible to give a definitive answer -- both brands have different models and it can be hard to tell just based on the photos. You can try asking CS but I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if they can give you the jacket length. A rule of thumb that I use is to compare the jacket body to the sleeve length. A size 36 jacket that is 31.5 inches long will look quite long in the body compared to the sleeves, for example.

dondavi

Reaction score
looks like 25% just ended today, managed to save some money, now waiting for the boxes :D I did some diggin in this thread, it appears yoox does at least 25% to potentially 40% during black friday and/or afterwards?

NoNameNecessary

Reaction score
It's impossible to give a definitive answer -- both brands have different models and it can be hard to tell just based on the photos. You can try asking CS but I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if they can give you the jacket length. A rule of thumb that I use is to compare the jacket body to the sleeve length. A size 36 jacket that is 31.5 inches long will look quite long in the body compared to the sleeves, for example.
If a jacket is 2 inches longer the sleeves should be proportionally longer as well, so I don’t think that will work

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics