• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allwhitebuffies

Reaction score
Anyone have the 25% off code? I got it the other day, dismissed my notification, and now I forget it.

Allwhitebuffies

Reaction score
No. I got one that I believe was from purchasing over 800 worth of clothes in November that worked on everything. It was like winter25 or something like that.

harlemriver

Reaction score
No. I got one that I believe was from purchasing over 800 worth of clothes in November that worked on everything. It was like winter25 or something like that.
You are so right! I should be getting that code too. Forgot all about it. Did they send an email yet?! I just did another order too! ?

Allwhitebuffies

Reaction score
No, I didn’t get an email, i got an iPhone notification from the app. I dismissed the notification and now I can’t find the code anymore. It’s the dumbest thing it’s not in an email. I got the 15% off for getting that music question wrong in an email, but this only in a notification and now I can’t find it.

harlemriver

Reaction score
No, I didn’t get an email, i got an iPhone notification from the app. I dismissed the notification and now I can’t find the code anymore. It’s the dumbest thing it’s not in an email. I got the 15% off for getting that music question wrong in an email, but this only in a notification and now I can’t find it.
I just found the notification and clicked it. Nothing happened when it took me to the app. And I see no special area in the app.

Allwhitebuffies

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s a special area. I think it’s a YOOX code for 25-% off everything? Did it auto populate a code? In the checkout area? Did they mistakeningly send it out?

harlemriver

Reaction score
It didn’t auto populate anything for me. Nothing. I did use the LOVEDREAMBOX late last night so I removed that and still nothing populated. The email from 11/1 says they will email a code before 12/7. Maybe they are waiting for LOVEDREAMBOX to end before they launch this one? Or maybe they are too busy firing Federico to pay attention to the customer. They are already on thin ice with me for charging more than the last price was at MRPORTER/NETAPORTER.

harlemriver

Reaction score
the code is REWARD25

full priced items
Thank you! Just tried it and didn’t help me at all as most of the items in my cart are slightly discounted already - so not technically full priced.
This is a useless promotion for me. Maybe you will all fare better.

grunberg

Reaction score
Has anyone owned anything from RETOIS or SELECTED HOMME? Looking at wool sweaters fromr both.

I have a couple of cotton Retois... It's ok if you like design. Nothing special about quality

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Has anyone dealt with missing Yoox packages that UPS tracking showed delivered? How did Yoox handle it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads