• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IsoE

Reaction score
Not sure it's holiday season or Yoox upgraded their shipping, I recently got all my orders shipped with UPS next day air, and the preparation time has been significantly improved too!
Ordered on Thursday, shipped on Monday, received on Wednesday, :fonz:

Kevin24

Reaction score
Out of curiosity,

How good is "8 by Yoox?"

It states made in Italy on the site, but the prices leave me weary.

Kevin24

Reaction score
Very decent quality, but it's been quite some time since I last bought an item from them. The leather accessories are really good. Trousers, shoes, shirts good. Suits I don't know.

Yeah, the prices seem in line with other sellers for those items.

But I would be interested to know more about their suits/outerwear.

tennessee

Reaction score
My Dream Box just went from 97 items to 33 items overnight, but only one item is in the Sold Out section. They they just remove a bunch of listings?

lexmann

Reaction score
My Dream Box just went from 97 items to 33 items overnight, but only one item is in the Sold Out section. They they just remove a bunch of listings?
Because they now have the 15% off everything promotion.

IsoE

Reaction score
I think it's basically a sign that something 'major' is around the corner if dreambox raids happen too many times?:paranoia:

Last edited:

IsoE

Reaction score
can't believe we almost lost all those items that we're not going to buy
Oh some items for sure never going to sell cuz they're there only to serve as 'sale' indicators, you'll know what and how Yoox is doing just by checking them prices or if they're 'raided' or not.

ultramantaro

Reaction score
It seems like they explicitly excluded some items from the 15%/20% app promo. A couple of items also reappeared in my dream box this morning - obviously they have an algorithm knowing which items are desired based on how many views and how many times they have been added to dream box then exclude them from the promo. Clever but I was likely going to buy one of them had they been applicable for the promo

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads