• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AE7

Reaction score
Kazakhstan.

AE7

Reaction score
These office suits (not necessarily lime, but also pink and pistachio) had been rendered too posh and subsequently banned.

Jbravo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my country we still wear these to offices though. We like posh
wink.gif

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for charging "Local Tax & Duties" (roughly ~30% of total purchase + shipping) to Canada, Yoox. I won't find myself purchasing from there anymore and I also expect your revenue from Canadians will drop significantly.

AE7

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed prices increase at Yoox? I judge by looking at prices for Lardini and Brunello Cucinelli, even on a maximum discount they cost twice as they used to couple of years ago.

Last edited:

LJubel328

Reaction score

Has anyone else noticed prices increase at Yoox? I judge by looking at prices for Lardini and Brunello Cucinelli, even on a maximum discount they cost twice as they used to couple of years ago.

Agreed. I have to wait till the 50-60% markdown + a code to get the same prices as they were a few years back.

spidercan

Reaction score
Yes, most suits and coats were in the $500 range, now they're in the $1000+ range

cv123

Reaction score
I have a theory on the increase in price- Yoox just started operating their site in China this past year; they know they've tapped into a Gold mine in terms of sales there, believe it or not the newly rich in that part of the world are willing to pay A LOT MORE than the western hemisphere for luxury goods. (if you don't believe me, take a good look at the streets or the cars in Shanghai); people walk into car dealerships with backpack full of cash buying bentley and lamborghini (true story on their newspapers). So gents I hope your dreambox item won't be snatched before they reach your desired sale level; just watch out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics