• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The email says it's valid until the 25th.

I just placed a big order with the 15% code on Friday. I'm going to call tomorrow and try for a price adjustment.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The email says it's valid until the 25th.

I just placed a big order with the 15% code on Friday. I'm going to call tomorrow and try for a price adjustment.

I already emailed them this morning and got a reply back that they will match the difference of 5% (I already had 15%)

I ordered 4 pair of trousers

Yoox always delivering! :slayer:

SteG

Reaction score

They removed eight items from my dream box. The total count is down from 50 to 42. And I don't mean items that sold out and appear in grey on the bottom of the dream box (but still count toward the maximum number of 50 items). It is as if I had never added more than 42 items. I could now add eight new items when my dream box was still full last week (including several sold out items). Is that something new? What happened to the removed items?

I added 6 items after they had removed stuff from my dream box the other day. And now, apparently, they restored the removed items (shown as sold out, though) and my dream box now contains - surprise! - 56 items (when technically I should not be able to add more than 50). Oh, well....

60% reductions on selected items featured by Vogue Italia
http://www.vogue.it/en/shopping/e-vogueshopping/2013/06/copy-the-look-voguistas-streetstyle
http://www.yoox.com/searchresult.as..._it_voguestreetstyle&utm_content=gallery_uomo
can be combined with any of the above discount codes for extra savings, I guess.

PS: Since when has MJ been cheaper in Europe? (79 Euros is a hundred bucks).

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
NEWOUTFIT was still working for 10, 15, and 20% off last I checked (yesterday night past 12 AM)

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tough luck then, rare to see 20% off on top of sale items

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah worked for me last night when newoutfit didnt and I'm in the UK. Either way still a good unexpected discount

You snuck in under the wire. Was working on yoox.it yesterday during the day - FORYOUONLY15 but had stopped working around 1130pm New York time when I was going to place an order.

Last edited:

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nooooo! Big trouble ahead for Canadian customers.

I just went to place an order while the 20% code was still active, and low and behold... at checkout Yoox is now charging LOCAL TAXES AND DUTY! This is on top of their normal shipping charges! So on a $203 order I'm being dinged with another $82 in shipping/duty/taxes! WTF?!

CANADIANS UNITE AND REVOLT!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads