• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AE7

Reaction score
One pursue for my wife is 465 euro to my location, 455 USD to US, 320 Euro to Italy.
One winter jacket is 170 Euro to my location, 180 Euro to Italy.
Go figure.:foo:

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys,

The sales in the EU stores are significantly better than the US store. There is something that I am considering that is 220 euros and over $500 in the US store. I'm willing to proxy for a few items/people, but I can't do that much just due to time restraints and shipping issues with my flat in Paris. Items would be a final sale (unless you really want to pay the shipping another three times), so there is that inherent risk.

Its not the sales that are better is the original price.

AE7

Reaction score
Any more discounts beyond 60% for FW items? Any codes to share?

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When there's no free shipping codes I just take that as an opportunity to buy some more things I'm hesitant about to try out. You get free shipping over $200 and returns are just $6.

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it is applicable in the US store as I only got the email on my French account, but 10% off starting tomorrow: WEEKENDFEVER I hope none of you kop the items in my dreambox....

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not sure if it is applicable in the US store as I only got the email on my French account, but 10% off starting tomorrow: WEEKENDFEVER I hope none of you kop the items in my dreambox....

I got this e-mail as well. It's good for the U.S. store. Only for the Spring-Summer collection, however. Pretty sneaky if you ask me.

Last edited:

LJubel328

Reaction score
I've spent way to much money with Yoox. Every time they have a discount I tell myself, "this is deal is to good to pass up." :satisfied:

Peurist

Reaction score
Just a heads up that on top of the discount code, there were some huge drops I noticed w/in the last 24 hours. I would say go get the stuff now before it starts disappearing, and be sure to use your coupon + Fatcash (fatwallet.com) or eBates (ebates.com) to get the biggest discount. (note: as advised above, coupon code only works on S/S items)

Last edited:

Peurist

Reaction score
You just need to click on a link from eBates or Fatcash that brings you over to the site, and then shop as usual. You get a percentage back on your order after about 90 days, through the eBates or Fatcash sites - currently eBates is 4% for Yoox, Fatcash is 1.5%. Anything you return gets deducted before your final payment.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So, in 3 months given I don't make returns, I get a check for 4% of my entire purchase including shipping and tax?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads