1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoldenTribe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. cs09

cs09 Well-Known Member

Just hung up with customer service, and am rather disappointed given that I shop there quite frequently. I wouldn't be fussing over a few dollars... if this wasn't a big ticket item that is the last of its kind, but we are talking close to $100 w/ the 10% off.

I really don't understand the logic that Yoox has for its discount scheme. Majority of the items are the same across every region, and if I'm not mistaken it is actually the exact same inventory. So my question how is it right that Europe has 10% off and the rest of the world (specifically US in this case) does not? If an item is limited this gives the EU base an advantage, same applies in the opposite example.

Why can't they just match the 10%?

2. gettoasty

gettoasty Well-Known Member

You still have free shipping :teach:

3. StockwellDay

StockwellDay Well-Known Member

Just as often the US has a code that doesn't apply to the EU or the RoW.

4. cv123

cv123 Well-Known Member

was informed by gf, she found some items in the women's section for a brand comptoir des cotonniers that have the same items this season for 20-30 bucks more than the current website.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  5. cs09

cs09 Well-Known Member

Just got the email, extra 15% off w/free shipping on all fall-winter items, no code needed. :slayer:

6. gettoasty

Nothing in my dreambox was marked down further so w/e

7. tullytra

tullytra Well-Known Member

8. LJubel328

LJubel328 Well-Known Member

The 15% is taken off once you checkout. Finally grabbed my down jacket I'd been waiting for. :slayer: Lets hope it fits

9. stevent

stevent Well-Known Member

Some items are a lot more expensive in the EU / Asia than the US, hence the higher prices. But it all depends on region pricing as well, C&J in EU is way cheaper than C&J on US Yoox for the exact same shoe

10. stevent

stevent Well-Known Member

Anybody having issues searching? Trying to get my camoshita on but can't see anything other than what is in my dreambox. Same thing with C&J

11. yywwyy

yywwyy Well-Known Member

I placed an order last week, but it's status is still on "Our warehouse is preparing your order" status. I suspect their warehouse in NJ is troubled by the storm, but they haven't sent me an e-mail (Although their website says they would have for the orders impacted by the storm). Understandable, but just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same?

12. StockwellDay

Yes

Also, I had 9 things sell out in my dreambox between yesterday and today, but with no promotions (at least here in the good 'ol USA). Whereas none of these items moved during the 15% off sale. Seems like something is off.

13. pelicans

pelicans Well-Known Member

Yeah, I also had around 15 items sell out from my dreambox last night....perhaps they're doing a big promotion for their upper tier members? Really odd...

14. gettoasty

Their warehouse got completely wrecked hence the items being gone.

I had an item ordered since mid last week and was notified of the situation. I hesitated but asked to cancel and was immediately refunded. Changed my mind but it was too late anyways. Probably for the better.

15. StockwellDay

Meaning those items were ruined????

WOW.

16. yywwyy

yywwyy Well-Known Member

That's terrible. Hope their warehouse recovers without too many problems.

17. cv123

cv123 Well-Known Member

not sure what the deal with their warehouse. I have not received an item i placed an order a week ago, i hope it arrives soon. i noticed too that several things were not available from my dreambox, but i do not see any deals anywhere. i would keep an eye out, they may come back at a later time.

18. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Well-Known Member

Perhaps the "deal with their warehouse" could be Hurricane Sandy. I dunno, just a thought. :uhoh:

19. trum01

trum01 Well-Known Member

no new coupons?

20. clausc

clausc Well-Known Member

Most probably no codes for a while. I just received an email from them with more drops at 30% for the new collection.