• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

IsoE

Reaction score
Not sure it's holiday season or Yoox upgraded their shipping, I recently got all my orders shipped with UPS next day air, and the preparation time has been significantly improved too!
Ordered on Thursday, shipped on Monday, received on Wednesday, :fonz:

Kevin24

Reaction score
Out of curiosity,

How good is "8 by Yoox?"

It states made in Italy on the site, but the prices leave me weary.

Kevin24

Reaction score
Very decent quality, but it's been quite some time since I last bought an item from them. The leather accessories are really good. Trousers, shoes, shirts good. Suits I don't know.
Yeah, the prices seem in line with other sellers for those items.

But I would be interested to know more about their suits/outerwear.

tennessee

Reaction score
My Dream Box just went from 97 items to 33 items overnight, but only one item is in the Sold Out section. They they just remove a bunch of listings?

lexmann

Reaction score
My Dream Box just went from 97 items to 33 items overnight, but only one item is in the Sold Out section. They they just remove a bunch of listings?
Because they now have the 15% off everything promotion.

IsoE

Reaction score
I think it's basically a sign that something 'major' is around the corner if dreambox raids happen too many times?:paranoia:

Last edited:

IsoE

Reaction score
can't believe we almost lost all those items that we're not going to buy
Oh some items for sure never going to sell cuz they're there only to serve as 'sale' indicators, you'll know what and how Yoox is doing just by checking them prices or if they're 'raided' or not.

ultramantaro

Reaction score
It seems like they explicitly excluded some items from the 15%/20% app promo. A couple of items also reappeared in my dream box this morning - obviously they have an algorithm knowing which items are desired based on how many views and how many times they have been added to dream box then exclude them from the promo. Clever but I was likely going to buy one of them had they been applicable for the promo

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.