• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn't really apply to anything I much want, at least not at the prices I would want them at.

I dunno, I feel like Yoox deals aren't as good as they used to be in general.

harlemriver

Reaction score
Just for signing into new acct?

I was buying these codes. How do you get a free 25% code? I am on German Yoox and see no such offers.

eidt: Oh , I get it, you are on NA Yoox where such 25% codes are commonplace. In EU these codes do not exist, afaik. Yoox codes are region/country specific

German customers most likely won’t be getting many promotional codes. Beyond the US and China being larger targets, Germans are noted as being some of the least profitable customers for Yoox (and other retailers) because of their higher rates of return - most likely a result of the catalog culture that you all had in years past.

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HR comes so strong with the Yoox insider knowledge. We're lucky to have him.

German customers most likely won’t be getting many promotional codes. Beyond the US and China being larger targets, Germans are noted as being some of the least profitable customers for Yoox (and other retailers) because of their higher rates of return - most likely a result of the catalog culture that you all had in years past.

IsoE

Reaction score
How long does yoox take to process American return?

IsoE

Reaction score
Seems to take a couple of weeks in my experience.
Thanks....that sounds awfully long, they sent me some wrong sized jeans last year at their fault, but processed return really fast.
Guess regular return is just different.

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's definitely a little on the slow side. Although I find a lot of places are. Mr. Porter was really fast, though.

NoNameNecessary

Reaction score
Family & Friends sale can no longer be combined with promotional codes? I thought it works when price is mark down before adding to shopping box

Mishathebeer

Reaction score
I saw a nice item
Its listed as the last one
Is this marketing or real
And how many chance will there be for futher markdowns since it is sale season

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.