• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

bamgrinus

Reaction score
Doesn't really apply to anything I much want, at least not at the prices I would want them at.

I dunno, I feel like Yoox deals aren't as good as they used to be in general.

harlemriver

Reaction score
Just for signing into new acct?

I was buying these codes. How do you get a free 25% code? I am on German Yoox and see no such offers.

eidt: Oh , I get it, you are on NA Yoox where such 25% codes are commonplace. In EU these codes do not exist, afaik. Yoox codes are region/country specific

German customers most likely won’t be getting many promotional codes. Beyond the US and China being larger targets, Germans are noted as being some of the least profitable customers for Yoox (and other retailers) because of their higher rates of return - most likely a result of the catalog culture that you all had in years past.

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HR comes so strong with the Yoox insider knowledge. We're lucky to have him.

German customers most likely won’t be getting many promotional codes. Beyond the US and China being larger targets, Germans are noted as being some of the least profitable customers for Yoox (and other retailers) because of their higher rates of return - most likely a result of the catalog culture that you all had in years past.

IsoE

Reaction score
How long does yoox take to process American return?

IsoE

Reaction score
Seems to take a couple of weeks in my experience.
Thanks....that sounds awfully long, they sent me some wrong sized jeans last year at their fault, but processed return really fast.
Guess regular return is just different.

bamgrinus

Reaction score
It's definitely a little on the slow side. Although I find a lot of places are. Mr. Porter was really fast, though.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.