1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Uni/form LA. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, UNI/FORM LA, a brand focused on improving the clothing you wear everyday. Their elevated essentials are handmade in LA and built for daily wear. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoldenTribe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. bry2000

bry2000 Distinguished Member

Ok thank you. For a regular non-final sale Yoox order I placed a little over a month ago, I tried to initiate a return, but I was not given a return option on the app. My invoice references a 60 day return window. I will have to call them on Monday to sort this.

2. robxznyc

robxznyc Distinguished Member

I recently had a similar issue: an item became final sale after I bought it and the return option was removed. Customer care can fix this. Sometimes the return option is removed from my order section before the allowed return window. Another thing you can try is use the Complete The Return Form link from the customer care area on the top of the yoox homepage. It works sometimes.

3. coolarrow

coolarrow Distinguished Member

1st week came and went. Or, are we talking the first FULL week of October?

4. robxznyc

It seems that yoox has cleared out its heavily discounted stock during the big seasonal final sale in the end of September and adjusted the price of some of the unsold stock to full price. I may be wrong but it doesn’t look like any big sale is coming soon.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018

5. robxznyc

The big sales always include stock in the clearance section. And Yoox always takes the sale stock offsite for a few days to lower prices. If there are only a few pages in the clearance section instead of hundreds, it’s a sign that either a big sale is coming or just ended.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018

6. othertravel

othertravel Distinguished Member

Hey guys, can anybody here help me with a proxy for Yoox Italy?

Will pay proxy fee.

7. Stinson

Stinson Senior Member

The yoox own "8" brand disappeared from the site. It's a pity, they had some nice offers.

8. robxznyc

Yoox has announced on Monday that an AI generated label will be launched in a couple of weeks, which I guess will replace the "8" brand. You can read about it here.

9. davidazio

davidazio Senior Member

Wow, this is interesting. Thanks for sharing!

10. NoNameNecessary

NoNameNecessary Senior Member

Hi, first time using Yoox. Wondering if I can get some measurements from their CS. I am not worried about the shoulder or chest, my concern is jacket length. Maybe someone here can answer me, will size 36 Corneliani or Pal Zileri have a 31.5 inches jacket length or 29.5? I have come across both length and both marked as Regular. Really appreciate

11. Fiddler

Fiddler Senior Member

Im a Yoox Asia user....just initiated a return....there is no provision for selecting store credit.

Did some googling and saw a result that says you can write on your return form that you would like store credit.
    Seems a bit old fashioned.

12. dondavi

dondavi New Member

Hey guys. First time using Yoox, can someone dm me a code for % off, going to pick up a few pieces tonight. Thank you

13. breakaway01

breakaway01 Distinguished Member

It's impossible to give a definitive answer -- both brands have different models and it can be hard to tell just based on the photos. You can try asking CS but I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if they can give you the jacket length. A rule of thumb that I use is to compare the jacket body to the sleeve length. A size 36 jacket that is 31.5 inches long will look quite long in the body compared to the sleeves, for example.

14. dondavi

dondavi New Member

looks like 25% just ended today, managed to save some money, now waiting for the boxes :D I did some diggin in this thread, it appears yoox does at least 25% to potentially 40% during black friday and/or afterwards?

15. NoNameNecessary

NoNameNecessary Senior Member

If a jacket is 2 inches longer the sleeves should be proportionally longer as well, so I don’t think that will work