• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’re not mind readers here. You asked about clearance, not all final sale items.
Anyhow, strange that not all final sale items appear in the clearance section. Do you have an example?

heybear

Reaction score
I did, big guy. The clearance section does not capture all final sale items. I am looking for a way to filter final sale items.

Aftee
I did, big guy. The clearance section does not capture all final sale items. I am looking for a way to filter final sale items.

At the end of each season’s 90% off sale, most of what’s left over gets marked as final sale, but it’s often not immediately moved to the clearance section. It stays where it is in the regular sale section until it’s processed or whatever (weeks, a month?), but I’m not aware of a way to filter them there.

vc74

Reaction score
Hi all.

Not sure if this was covered. On ebay, as I was searching for Boglioli, I came across a company called "Spring" that looks like it is actually yoox. The clothing they have on ebay is exactly the same as what is offered on yoox. Prices, photos are the same, and they ship from Clifton, NJ (I believe there is a yoox warehouse there).
Here's a link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BOGLIO...hash=item3d5a690aa5:m:mEhPEDNoI7Iw_rjHBZcwPaQ

I also noticed many negative reviews.

Just thought I'd share this.

heybear

Reaction score
Hi all.

Not sure if this was covered. On ebay, as I was searching for Boglioli, I came across a company called "Spring" that looks like it is actually yoox. The clothing they have on ebay is exactly the same as what is offered on yoox. Prices, photos are the same, and they ship from Clifton, NJ (I believe there is a yoox warehouse there).
Here's a link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BOGLIO...hash=item3d5a690aa5:m:mEhPEDNoI7Iw_rjHBZcwPaQ

I also noticed many negative reviews.

Just thought I'd share this.

Yup, it's Yoox in disguise. I'm not sure by what rhyme or reason those particular items wind up getting listed. Maybe it's stuff that's already been bought and returned and so is already in NJ. I gave it shot. On the positive side, shipping (for me at least) was free both ways, but they're definitely slower than a lot of people expect from eBay sellers.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was going to ask the same? Spotted something worth picking up and may keep but want to make sure there are no promotions floating around.

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F***ers gave me a Birthday code which expired at midnight last night. I was going to pull the trigger on a pair of Burnham Boots ( though not a fan of the rubber soles).
Fortunately stumbled on the G&G Sale....
I like Yoox - though i find their pricing model to be a complete crapshoot.

harlemriver

Reaction score
why are so many items final sale? makes no sense to me

I noticed the same thing. It’s crazy. But in typical bootlegged Yoox fashion, keep checking because some days the items will be final sale and other days they will not be.

huzi80go

Reaction score
F***ers gave me a Birthday code which expired at midnight last night. I was going to pull the trigger on a pair of Burnham Boots ( though not a fan of the rubber soles).
Fortunately stumbled on the G&G Sale....
I like Yoox - though i find their pricing model to be a complete crapshoot.
I was wondering how do you get the birthday code? It was just my birthday but I did not get any promotional codes, could really use one tho.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I was wondering how do you get the birthday code? It was just my birthday but I did not get any promotional codes, could really use one tho.
Only star and selected accounts get bday codes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads