• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
items are hidden again. :(

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats. To confirm, these were those so called final sale items? Did you do anything besides simply sending back to Yoox? Call, emails, etc.?

Yes -- I sent an email to the worldrobe folks via the app and they told me just send them back. Had gotten run around from Yoox CS.

Thanks to someone above thread for suggesting/writing they did this.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yes -- I sent an email to the worldrobe folks via the app and they told me just send them back. Had gotten run around from Yoox CS.

Thanks to someone above thread for suggesting/writing they did this.
yea, i returned a worldrobe order yesterday. how long did it take yours to be refunded?

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea, i returned a worldrobe order yesterday. how long did it take yours to be refunded?

Sent back on Wednesday; I got an email in the wee morning hours today saying they were being refunded back to card. I assume money will go back on card in 2-3 days.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
let us know if this works!!
Yes, I returned two items one ordered on yoox and the other on worldrobe app. Worldrobe refund was requested swiftly and yoox refund took 2 more days. I think worldrobe refunds in the same form of payment used for the purchase by default. If you wish to receive moneyoox you need to mention that when you contact them.

@UK2004 I got the additional 30% off code but on Monday. The selections are clearance items and some leftovers from the recently finished final sale.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Is there a way to screen for clearance/final sale items on the app?

No, the clearance section was intentionally left out of the scope of the app.

UK2004

Reaction score
Yes, I returned two items one ordered on yoox and the other on worldrobe app. Worldrobe refund was requested swiftly and yoox refund took 2 more days. I think worldrobe refunds in the same form of payment used for the purchase by default. If you wish to receive moneyoox you need to mention that when you contact them.

@UK2004 I got the additional 30% off code but on Monday. The selections are clearance items and some leftovers from the recently finished final sale.

I definitely got very lucky with this, was 30% off everything. One exclusion was then included hour and half after I first tried. In four orders I placed only one item was excluded. Best thing to happen since the stop the clock promotion last October!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads