• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn, everything i want is 'excluded from all promotional offers.'

and the worse is that the santoni shearing boot i just want to place order is sold:facepalm:

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The current US sale ends in 3 hours. It will transition into the BF sale, yes?

ialwayslose

Reaction score
The current US sale ends in 3 hours. It will transition into the BF sale, yes?

That’s the thought, but even if it weren’t for Black Friday, the prices on Yoox go down with time. The best deals I’ve ever gotten on the site occurred on items that I passed on during the Black Friday sale and ended up getting months later at another sale. Problem is that sometimes the items sell out.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
well, if your fav item's price just dropped you should buy them before the current tiered promotion ends at 10:30am ET.

Leigh.

Reaction score
60% off sale starting NOW.

+ an extra 5% off with Mr. Rebates (my referral link) if anyone uses cashback.

Last edited:

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This question might be redundant, but does the ebay code work on these items?

OnlyTapered

Reaction score
That’s the thought, but even if it weren’t for Black Friday, the prices on Yoox go down with time. The best deals I’ve ever gotten on the site occurred on items that I passed on during the Black Friday sale and ended up getting months later at another sale. Problem is that sometimes the items sell out.
very true..i was eyeing a nice hoodie that said "last one available" and it wasnt even discounted, and someone ended up buying it. Sometimes you just never know

ialwayslose

Reaction score
very true..i was eyeing a nice hoodie that said "last one available" and it wasnt even discounted, and someone ended up buying it. Sometimes you just never know

Very often I find myself surprised somewhat when certain items in my dream box are sold. I had a few $2000-3000 items in there that I was waiting for the price to drop to below at least 1000 and they ALL sold before the first drop. On the other hand, I have a pair of Items that have been in the box for at least a year as “last one available”

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anybody confirm whether the ebay code works on black friday items?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads