Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoldenTribe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. robxznyc

robxznyc Senior member

The 25% code can be stacked with the price as marked promotions.

The 10% code can be stacked with the price updated in shopping bag promotions.

2. robxznyc

robxznyc Senior member

has anyone noticed additional price drops on the 90% off final sale and the other items? some of my saved items with both full and sale prices fell quite a bit since saturday. a 90% off final sale item price also dropped further. yoox hasn't dropped price without announcing it before. I wonder what's the nature and scope of this price adjustment.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017

3. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

they aren't meeting sales targets so they dropped the price to induce more buyers

4. OnlyTapered

OnlyTapered Active Member

Ive noticed this year, they added a $200 minimum for free shipping , whereas the last several final sales have all been free shipping. I think they do this to clear out the inventory faster, but its riskier for the buyer since everything is non refundable. I was going to pull the trigger on a 200+ order, but i realized i would be screwed if nothing fits right

5. robxznyc

robxznyc Senior member

@OnlyTapered you can always add some regular sale items to your order to meet the min purchase and return them later. To avoid moneyoox I've been getting return shipping refunded through the free return shipping program offered by paypal. It's pretty easy.

6. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

how is this done?

7. robxznyc

robxznyc Senior member

@ThinkDerm from your paypal summary page click on benefits tab to activate return shipping on us. it covers 12 returns with $30/return cap in a natural calendar year. you just need to checkout through paypal and submit a copy of yoox return form and return refund emails when you claim the $7.57 return shipping cost.

8. UK2004

UK2004 Senior member

Yep, think they are struggling under the load(traffic and back end adjustments for the clearout), Yoox would never cut recently stocked items by 50% with no announcement or warning or code and that's what happened in some cases Saturday night/Sunday morning, crazy!

9. UK2004

UK2004 Senior member

30% off private sale in the app straight after the clearout....prices going back up gradually for the clearout items or at least most of them by now.

10. OnlyTapered

noticed this as well..do you think they will drop again? if not, do you think there will be a 20-30% off sale like there was around halloween last year?

11. 518aata

518aata Senior member

Oddly, although the clearance items have returned to their pre-sale price, they're still final sale. Huh?

12. UK2004

UK2004 Senior member

Usually when they put the clearance price back up they stubbornly will not reduce it again but hopefully the eBay code will work at least.

They have cut several newer products in the last two days, some good reductions but I've run out of eBay codes.

13. OnlyTapered

also noticed they do not sell items on Jet.com anymore. The advantage to buying via jet.com was that you could return the final sale items there, and get a 15% discount for your first 3 orders

14. UK2004

UK2004 Senior member

15% off most things today.

15. OnlyTapered

25% off...just picked up a nice Duvetica winter jacket