1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoldenTribe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. AMProf

AMProf Senior member

Thanks for that.

2. SteG

SteG Well-Known Member

Thank you, clausc.

3. JunyaYamamoto

JunyaYamamoto Senior member

good thing the thecorner code expired b/c i was able to talk myself out of buying more 'stuff.'

4. cv123

cv123 Well-Known Member

The coupon saturday@yoox does not work in USA. Ever since the new site became default on my computer, it is crashed numerous times especially during search. I HATE IT!!!!!

5. daniele6

daniele6 Senior member

it does not work in Italy, too. I received it via email this afternoon and I tried at least 10 times to complete the order but the site says invalid code...

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  6. harryx2

harryx2 Senior member

This is probably a glitch, as they transition from the old to the new site. I really don't like the new design, and can't understand why they had to change it.

7. winston

winston Senior member

The code (which I was sent via email so it must be intended for my country) is invalid when I try and use it. I tried to send an email to customer services to put this glitch on the record and increase my chance of having it applied to my order next week, but the email failed to send.

It told me I needed to enter something into the message field, which of course I had done.

8. meisenfek

meisenfek Member

Same here, some weeks ago during the HAPPYBIRTHDAY@YOOX promotion.

Tried the current code *now*, didn't work also. Repeated the procedure with two other browsers (you never know), same result.
    Maybe some new form of marketing?

9. Medwed

Medwed Senior member

Boston->NYC->Helsinki->St.-Petersburg->Budapest->A
    Brilliant, I guess when you become public company and outsource your IT this clusterfuck is inevitable.
    Any working codes?

10. meisenfek

meisenfek Member

this is exactly what happened some weeks ago when i tried the happybirthday@yoox promotion.

tried the current code earlier this evening, same results. avoided the email though.
    maybe some kind of new marketing Customer Retention Management?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  11. SteG

SteG Well-Known Member

Someone must have come back to the Yoox offices on Sunday, because the 10% discount code is working now all of a sudden. And it's back to the old web site design?

But now they took away the free shipping for 200 bucks or more. In the email with the code that they had circulated it says "10% extra and free standard shipping on orders $200 or more". What a joke. I'm done.

:cloud:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  12. cv123

cv123 Well-Known Member

No, coupon does not work. I just tried it. The website will not allow you to search for designers, and the "return to search" button crashes the webpage entirely. Very frustrating that this is the level of organization when they launch the change. Then again, it is based in Italy, what do you expect??!!!

13. winston

winston Senior member

The code seems to be working for me now. Of course further glitches could rear their ugly heads when I proceed with my order...

14. cigarMan

cigarMan Well-Known Member

Coupon finally worked for me (here in Switzerland). Many thanks for the update SteG!
    But do you think it's time for some high quality updates in terms of stock?
    The remaining Borrelli and Kiton stuff has been around for weeks now.

15. tullytra

tullytra Senior member

10% off with "AFTERDARK" from 8 tonight to 8 tomorrow morning. Free shipping at $250

16. StruckDumb

StruckDumb Member

Thanks for the heads up. Finally time to pull the trigger on some boots.

17. JunyaYamamoto

JunyaYamamoto Senior member

thanks for the promo code. now i am 160 bucks poorer. lol i dont know why yoox charges me tax sometimes like this past time. pretty much negates the 10%.

anyways, 160 is not bad for a suit and some boots.

18. winston

winston Senior member

They don't seem to have added many new items for a while. I hope this isn't everything for fall/winter. There isn't a single winter coat that I want.

19. cv123

cv123 Well-Known Member

me either. the accessory dept is pretty disappointing too.

20. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Is anyone else having a trouble loading premieres? I either get dumped to the women's site or get dumped to a blank screen with the Yoox logo. :censored:

This has been going on for about two weeks!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012