1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoldenTribe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. poincare0

poincare0 Well-Known Member

poincare was the best mathematician in his generation. he almost invented special relativity and my phd was based on his (100 year long) conjecture which has since (2003) been proved

thus i could never be troll while using his name

on the contrary i believe myself to be a troll hunter on the same vein of these guys

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740707/

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Ah, you're a mathematician? That explains a lot.

I know a lot of mathematicians (my wife and one of my brothers are both professional mathematicians, meaning that they are faculty in mathematics faculty.) They tend to be good at math, and terrible at social interaction. They also have, as a group, remarkable analytical abilities. Unfortunately, because they are so terrible at understanding the behavior of normal human beings, their analysis of human behaviors is often wrong because they start out with preposterous premises. However, they are unable to see that their analyses are flawed, because they don't understand how poorly they understand human motivation and complexity, and because they know that their analytical abilities are better than those of most other people, they assume that everyone else must therefore be wrong.

I had an acquaintance, a brilliant mathematician, according to people who should know, who could not understand why it was fun to play Monopoly with "house" rules. It unbalanced the game, he said, as if that would inevitably make the game unenjoyable, not understanding that most people didn't give a fuck about whether the game was "balanced".

You remind me of him. Now, I've had to review your posts, and I can nearly say, for a certainty, that I'm going to have to give you the old heave-ho, unless you change your behavior in a very fundamental way. I doubt that you have the capacity to do that. And I bet that you'll be back, too. I don't dislike you, I just find you annoying. However, more than anything else, I am sad for you. I'm pretty sure that you live a lonely, confusing life. I suppose that if antagoinizing people on an internet forum about clothes makes you a bit less depressed and bitter, it's a good thing. Good luck, man.

3. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

4. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

lol spank down in isle one

5. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Tango down!

6. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

You have the best GIF's!

7. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

8. mishon

mishon Senior member

Fok, this used to be a good thread with helpful info. Can you please delete the last few days' drivel and let this one be all about Yoox? Please....

9. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

fixed for better. sorry. as you were.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  10. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

Quoting this for anyone who just popped into the thread for a code, since AFAIK it's the only one working right now.

Thanks Wicky! (And LA Guy.) :slayer:

11. GoldenTribe

If there is another FW code in the works, I am guessing it's a while off (but could be wrong). First I think they are going to do their final round of price drops, which I thought was supposed to be a week or two ago. But it never happened AFAIK -- none of my dream box prices changed -- so I would expect it fairly soon. Another 10% code will follow at some point after that, in all likelihood.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  12. mishon

mishon Senior member

Thanks for the code. Just made some purchases.

13. StockwellDay

StockwellDay Senior member

14. stevent

stevent Senior member

Yeah I thought it'd be last week as well, but I'm guessing it'll be tomorrow night. Last big drop was on a Monday as well I think

15. GoldenTribe

:foo:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012