1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoldenTribe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

Looks better than most bespoke

1 person likes this.
  2. MTLinStyle

MTLinStyle Senior member

1 person likes this.
  3. winston

winston Senior member

Thanks guys. I think the lapels always look slightly narrower when Yoox buttons the top button.

I'm not sure what others would say but it probably fits a bit tight at the collar. But I'm used to that as I'm a 38 chest with a 16.5 neck.

I also bought this navy cotton Caruso jacket as I like the colour and the patch pockets. It fits about as well as the Sartorio except the sleeves are too long. Caruso seem to make their sleeves too lengthy on some models. For this reason, plus the fact that I've decided I'd prefer a wool (or better) cloth, I might return it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

And today's delivery contained this, another Caruso jacket which I bought on a whim. It fits like the above, only on this model (Ghibli Parma according to the sleeve label) the shoulders are padded. Not a major issue and the sleeves are the right length for me, so it's a keeper.

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. winston

winston Senior member

I've got nearly £3,000 worth of stuff in my basket and I really need a code. Why did they have to make me a 'Superstar' (and then revoke it) on the two occasions where I had no money.

5. harlemriver

harlemriver Senior member

The jacket looks so great on you. Congrats! I never bothered with next day shipping from YOOX and TheCorner because I thought it was the next day deliver only after the shipment reached the United States which is pointless for me because I always get my packages from them the next day once they are in the country anyway because I live near their distribution center. I was unaware that next day shipping meant from their Italy warehouse to my door on the next day.

6. 518aata

518aata Senior member

If

7. 518aata

518aata Senior member

If it's any consolation, I'm a Superstar, and there are no codes available that I'm aware of.

8. winston

winston Senior member

Thanks!

I order late morning and have found UPS at my door at just after 9am the next day. But I'm in the UK. I have no idea how fast the next day delivery option is for US customers.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  9. winston

winston Senior member

LOVEDREAMBOX for 15% off.

10. 518aata

518aata Senior member

Not working for me in the US

11. winston

winston Senior member

I'm in the UK. It came by email but the promotion shows on the items in my dreambox anyway.

Valid until midnight July 27th.

12. Chanklebury

Chanklebury Senior member

You're effing joking me.

The SUMMER20 code only applied to two items in my dreambox and in any event I let it expire while I chose - and subsequently went ahead without a code anyway.

So only now does LOVEDREAMBOX show up. Typical.

13. Medwed

Medwed Senior member

Boston->NYC->Helsinki->St.-Petersburg->Budapest->A
    It is nice to get a discount no doubt , but honestly , unless you are buying items that each cost in excess of 500 , 10% discount is almost irrelevant for anything less pricy. Just buy it anyway if you like it. Think how much time , money and effort you have saved by not going to the store and buying online......At least that is my take on Yoox sales.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  14. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

15. 518aata

518aata Senior member

Yoox15 works on many, but not all items. Through 7/30.

16. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Thanks! Also looking for European codes...

17. 518aata

518aata Senior member

Sunday15, presumably for one day only. Worked for an item in my Dream Box that was excluded from last week's promotion.

1 person likes this.
  18. coloRLOw

coloRLOw Senior member

19. harlemriver

harlemriver Senior member

It seems these drops are more and more for a smaller percentages. I think this drop does not even beat the Sunday15 offer during which I caved and got a Caruso jacket I had been eyeing.

In general, at what price point (off the original YOOX price) does everyone pull the trigger considering only one size is available.

20. 518aata

518aata Senior member

Maybe this will help (a little). 25% off some shoes and 10% off everything else, plus free shipping. Code: 2TEMPTATIONS.