1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoldenTribe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

It's probably not all sales but it worked out for my purchase for an already discounted knit. YMMV

2. coloRLOw

coloRLOw Senior member

3. mtmindc

mtmindc Senior member

Eyes to your Dream Boxes, gentlemen...

4. touchogrey

touchogrey Well-Known Member

What should we be seeing there?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  5. 518aata

518aata Senior member

Some items in your Dream Box may have been marked down overnight.

6. touchogrey

touchogrey Well-Known Member

Only if they were IN the dreambox? Do they receive a tag or notification of some kind?

7. 518aata

518aata Senior member

Sorry if I was unclear. I assume that others items were included as well, but I only looked at my Dream Box items. There were no tags -- just a few items were marked down to lower prices.

8. super1flavor

super1flavor Senior member

This is precisely the time when a 25% off to 30% off code works best. I have a few t-shirts in the $60-$70 range that I will gladly pick up in the $40's. This is that moment when Yoox can likely move a lot of inventory and I am figuring a code is imminent. Plus my superstar status has been basically useless since it was handed out over a month ago. I thought that was intended for one off promotions not available to all, etc. Strange.

9. harlemriver

harlemriver Senior member

Superstars got an extra 10% for most of June. With stacking almost all items were 35% or 45% off.

At this point in the game (season), I doubt there will be many 30-40% off promotions. They will just continue to markdown until the end.

10. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

I had superstar status, but I think I didnt do much buying for a while and they seem to have quietly dropped me.

11. super1flavor

super1flavor Senior member

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  12. aglose

aglose Senior member

20% off all orders today.

Edit to ask: has anyone had success asking for a reduction in price the day of a coupon when the order was a day prior to the coupon being active?

13. 518aata

518aata Senior member

Yes. I had an item that was marked down between the time I ordered it and the time it was shipped/delivered. Yoox refunded the difference. (Unfortunately, it didn't fit, so I returned it.)

14. aglose

aglose Senior member

My items in question are final sale, so I sent them an email. Is email better then a phone call? Does it matter?

Edit to add that I called and they won't honor the sales price even though my items haven't shipped out yet. Very frustrating, and I will likely not be ordering from them again for fear of buying something only to have the price decreased a few days later.

15. Khronos

Khronos Well-Known Member

If you are planning to buy anything from the corner check yoox, some items are on both sites.

16. 518aata

518aata Senior member

I'm not sure if this was the deciding factor, but my item had been marked down, but it wasn't final sale.

With Yoox, you just need to decide whether the price you paid is satisfactory to you, because there's always the possibility that, if you had waited, the item might be marked down, or marked down further. Of course, if the one you bought is the last one, you won't know if it would have been further reduced.

17. aglose

aglose Senior member

There are two more available, but they are not the same size as the one I ordered. I think that might've had something to do with it. I did get a really good price, and I did order another color or the same ish item because of this sale so I suppose it's not the end of the world. Just disappointing, and as someone in customer service I would've kept the customer happy and honored the discount. They wouldn't even let me cancel the order and reorder the same item since they say it has shipped, but it still shows up as processing on their website.

18. 518aata

518aata Senior member

If the price difference is great enough, you could always order the one that's now marked down and pay the $7 return charge to send back the more expensive one.

19. aglose

aglose Senior member

Problem is the item is final sale so no returns. I wrote an email back to the Yoox customer service people so we will see what they decide to do.

20. sparkie

sparkie Member

when is the next 20-25% off for Australian site?