1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoldenTribe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. md2010

md2010 Senior member

My pal Zileri suit arrived this week. Quite old cut. Pleated pants and wide shoulders also ventless!!!!
    The white label on PZ are old models

2. MTLinStyle

MTLinStyle Senior member

3. harryx2

harryx2 Senior member

Hmm, I don't know what to say... there was an item left and it was within 20 days. But as I said, I'm based in Europe.

4. MTLinStyle

MTLinStyle Senior member

5. Made in California

Made in California Senior member

Currently 20% off all new season if that's the kinda thing you're into.

6. harlemriver

harlemriver Senior member

Lol. It actually can be my thing from time to time. Often, many covetable items don't make it to the markdown and only is one in stock.

I think people get bent out of shape waiting for everything to drop 80% off the yoox price. Great when it happens, but it doesn't happen always. People seem to forget that.

Fuller price purchase also increase my rankings with their algorithm. Considering all the returns I do @ yoox, I need all the help I can get. I never want to get that call "you've been banned. Shop here no more."

7. Frarassu

Frarassu Member

You can get banned from yoox, are you joking? Why would yoox ever ban Someone? I don't understand.

8. harlemriver

harlemriver Senior member

Yes, they do throughout the normal course of business ban folks. It's based on returns, revenue and some other metrics. It happens.

I generally suspect though that those banned might have been unscrupulous to a point much more than they would admit in good conscience.

Not every customer is a good customer.

9. harryx2

harryx2 Senior member

I've read it has happened to some customers in the past before?

10. ilikethelights

ilikethelights Senior member

I think it's been determined that it's highly unlikely it will happen to most anyone here if at all.

11. Frarassu

Frarassu Member

Good to know, don't be a bitch with returns=profit (?)

12. saint

saint Senior member

The sweaters I ordered are very nice; lighter weight cashmere suitable for layering or wearing on cool nights during the warmer months. They appear to be well-made and the cashmere may live up to the website's hype. The only nit I'll pick is that they use those crappy, dainty European zippers.

13. il_colonnello

il_colonnello Senior member

Thanks for the update. Good to know - I was looking at a scarf anyway, so no problem with zippers there! :)

14. aglose

aglose Senior member

Does anyone have any good recommendations for lift weight pants brands? I'll take a look at Yoox but it's a heck of a lot easier to search for a brand.

15. 518aata

518aata Senior member

Another new promotion. 25% off a select group of "designer" merchandise, plus an extra 10% with your superstar code. Only a few items in my Dream Box qualified, but for some of those items, there were some good deals.

16. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior member

30% off and free shipping in Europe - [​IMG]

17. mack11211

mack11211 Senior member

They did that regressive sale promotion a few weeks ago in the USA, starting at the same 30% level. Then they did 20% off selected things. Now they're doing 25% off a slightly different selection of things.

The question is whether 30% off the sale stuff is the lowest they will go. As I scan my emails, late March and September is their time for final markdowns.

18. il_colonnello

il_colonnello Senior member

Maybe just my impression but it seems to me that a lot of the stuff included in the current European "countdown" discount is items which are still at their first price. There are a few items which have participated in price drops also, but none of the massively discounted items in my Dreambox is eligible. (Of course I made a couple of orders anyway... *sigh*).

Also, in Europe anyway we already had the "LASTCALL" discount code (was good till Monday this week) which usually marks the end of a discount cycle. That and the fact that none of the massively discounted items participates in the "countdown" promotion leads me to think that a lot of items have reached their minimum price.

19. touchogrey

touchogrey Well-Known Member

Anyone know what this "PRIVATE SALE" is that starts on April 3rd?

20. MTLinStyle

MTLinStyle Senior member