• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

camomile

Reaction score
I don't own a Citi card, but I don't see why not.

Note that the eBates discount (and presumably, the citi discount) are on what you actually pay. So eBates would send you 6% cashback on whatever the price is after you apply the Yoox code.

Yes, I use ebates + Yoox discount code + CC cash back. They will stack.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn I should switch to citi just for that. BOA doesn't give me benefits like that.

With the new bullshit federal online tax bill, I need to offset my online spending taxation

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is this the card you have?

Says the 5% cashback only works on "eligible purchases at Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands, car rental agencies, movie theaters and amusement parks from 7/1/13-9/30/13, upon enrollment."

card_art.png

http://creditcards.citicards.com/us...8&ProspectID=22AAF5600E544FD8BA21AAC1E68749C0

Last edited:

whyme?

Reaction score
does YOOX australia charge in USD or AUD? can't decipher.. and they haven't responded to my email.

Desiette

Reaction score
Doesn't Discover have a large cashback benefit? 5%?
Yes it does. They also have something called Secure Online Account Numbers. Prior to doing an online transaction a Discover customer can go to their website and generate a credit card number that will only work for 1 merchant. In the event that your computer or the merchant's server is hacked, your credit card number would be useless to the hackers, since they cannot use it anywhere else.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads