1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoldenTribe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Medwed

Medwed Senior member

Boston->NYC->Helsinki->St.-Petersburg->Budapest->A
    I have had Tonello blazer that was marking everything with it's unrinsed fabric. Perhaps sample merchandise issue. Hogan bag with discolored leather and that is all in more than 7 years. In Tonello case I was offered not only return but also refund for any dry-cleaning fees (which I declined). Hogan bag, they requested picture and then accepted free return.
    Recently I had Barbour send me one of their fugly jackets (my bad I succumbed to temptation) and the jacket was not only ill-fitting but absolutely filthy with worn sleeves. How on Earth Barbour accepts such returns is beyond me ,but as you can see it happens to anyone.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  2. md2010

md2010 Senior member

Once they sent me a us 44r jacket instead of IT44.
    My last order 2 weeks ago a sky blue shirt - i was sent a pink one ! They offered me 20%- which i accepted ! $8.5 usd refund !
    Bloody hell my first ever pink shirt - I don't really know how / when I will wear .....I am too lazy to return.

3. Mr Engineer

Mr Engineer Senior member

This thread turned into complaining about Yoox[​IMG]

4. ultramantaro

ultramantaro Senior member

Sizing will always be an issue with online stores unless you know the brand well that you know exactly what fits you best.

I've shopped on myhabit and once tried on a canali but it was awful fitting for a 38. Unless I am either super ripped like Maurice Jones Drew with super long legs. Then bought a corneliani size 38 off gilt, and it fit about as well as any size 38 fits - it was a keeper

Now i just got a Paul Smith mainline suit off yoox (after addl 10pct code listed here, for $338) - size 40 but the shoulders and sleeve actually look and fit better than most 38s. The manufacturer MSRP tags are gone and there's a mark near the top of the jacket where dept stores usually have their alarm tags (circle mark). maybe a keeper

but if anyone is expecting a coat hanger and a suit bag yoox isn't the place. They are like Ross, Burlington Coat factory here in the US that just buy in bulk.

5. braindrain

braindrain Senior member

anyone got a working code?

1 person likes this.
  6. Desiette

Desiette Well-Known Member

Some promos I would like to see from YOOX

1) A free gift on my birthday (could be a code for free shipping, could be something else)

2) Points for purchases

3) Bring back the $35 Refer a Friend bonus.

Wouldn't that be nice?

7. sprout2

sprout2 Senior member

Hello. Thank you for contacting Yoox Customer Care with your suggestions.
    While we cannot offer the ones you suggest above, we are delighted to be rolling out the following promotions:

1. For every 6 used/stained/soiled garments you buy, you will be entered into a raffle for a chance to buy a new without tags item (at full MSRP).
    2. On your birthday, you will receive one complimentary deadstock item from partnering designers' (Woolworths, Sears) past season merchandise (1969-1974 seasons only).
    3. Internships at the Yoox warehouse (floor sweeping, cleaning soiled Yoox garments) are now being offered to self-starting individuals. Compensation is provided in the form of MYOOX credit for use on Yoox purchases.

8. Desiette

Desiette Well-Known Member

Ha ha too funny. Is that a reply composed by an actual human or a standard boiler plate reply?

9. md2010

md2010 Senior member

Lol. Gotta love yoox for all the hard to find Italian brands at 70% off MSRP

10. JensenH

JensenH Senior member

15% off select items with Yooxman15

11. 63AMG

63AMG Senior member

15% off so stop bitching and start buying lol

12. Mr Engineer

Not on the item that I want [​IMG]

13. iPaul

iPaul Active Member

+1

14. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

A bunch of my Dream Box items are covered by the sale. Pleasantly surprised.

15. Mr Engineer

On yoox there are Lardini jackets without the flower lapel pin?

Does this mean its made for an brand(Piombo?) or its just doesn't include the lapel pin?

16. camomile

camomile Active Member

Has anyone else had shorter shipping times from Yoox the past few weeks from IT to USA? Usually, a shipment would take 10-14 days for me. And in January, there was all the customs problems.

I've made 3 orders the past 1.5 months and each one has landed on my doorstep within 7 days. With the UPS tracking, I saw they are shipping things express from IT to NJ, but they may have been doing that beforehand.

Anyway, I'm very happy with the faster shipping time!

17. md2010

md2010 Senior member

Received 2 business shirts from yoox. They were sold out in my dream box they popped back up after 2 weeks. Knew they were returned. They were just dumped in box all buttons undone not folded even . But for the price and I like the fit . Bloody customers when returning don't have the curtesy to button up and fold at least half decently. If you are banned from yoox due to excessive returns - I don't feel sorry for you.

1 person likes this.
  18. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Double breasted wool jacket in navy is okay as an odd jacket? It is 4 button... welt chest pocket and two front patch pockets. Double vented.

Acceptable CBD attire?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  19. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

I don't like the idea of patch pockets with a DB coat.

20. Melbush

Melbush Senior member

When an item bas been returned, how long does it take before it is relisted?