new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoldenTribe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. AE7

AE7 Senior member

BTW, I purchased summer pants by Peter and Sons in Bari, they are nice in quality and construction, but made in China, not Italy.

2. razl

razl Senior member

Yoox should hire you to stay here and answer questions! Or, rather, you need your own affiliate thread for info like this instead of helping yoox out :fistbump:

3. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

did Adriano and Sons go out of business? no new items from them for Fall/Winter 2013 on yoox

4. Peurist

Peurist Senior member

Can't tell you about the details on the Reporter items beyond what I already know. As for the other two -- Michelangelo is an upper mid-market brand -- uses better fabrics, slightly better construction (http://www.michelangelospa.com/). Hilton is a brand owned by Tombolini, decent quality, on par w/Reporter and the like, but slightly lower quality than the Tombolini main line. To the best of my knowledge, Coltorti is a boutique with locations in the U.S. and Italy (http://www.boutiquecoltorti.it), and the items being sold are likely a house label.

5. Medwed

Medwed Senior member

Boston->NYC->Helsinki->St.-Petersburg->Budapest->A
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  6. reidrothchild

reidrothchild Senior member

Disagree. I'll take useful info on underappreciated brands anywhere I can get it. Plus this is highly relevant to this thread, as Peurist is providing info on obscure brands Yoox stocks heavily.

7. thisfits

thisfits Senior member

I sympathize with your sentiments, but that thread's had like five posts over the past two years. The list of brands you can find on Yoox has changed quite a bit since then. I'm all for discussions of Yoox brands in this thread, as it's easily the most active Yoox thread on StyleForum and I'm sure there are a lot of knowledgeable folks keeping an eye on it.

I appreciate Peurist for piping up; I've been eyeing Reporter myself.

8. Displacement

Displacement Senior member

Has anyone had experience with "Shirts & Ties"? I seem to come back to their product time after time but have never seen a review due to the google-averse name. Some of their jackets are cashmere or silk blends and they're seriously expensive before the big drops hit.

9. long_knives

long_knives Senior member

An earlier post in this thread indicated that their suits were made by cantarelli.

10. AE7

AE7 Senior member

Thank you very much. Honestly.

11. AE7

AE7 Senior member

Thank you very much, honestly.

Coltorti is an interesting beast. Boutique in Floride consigns suits in Italy??? I guess I'll place an order an report back.

12. AE7

AE7 Senior member

Dude, styleforum is not as hipe as perhaps many of us wish it to be. Please dont get pissed off with yoox-related posts even if they are not properly categorized. there are so many gems inside yoox, after all.

13. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

yeah, Adriano & Sons went out of business about a year ago. Keep wondering if the Fracassi kids will get something else going under a different name.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  14. Peurist

Peurist Senior member

Happy to provide info wherever...didn't mean to cause a ruckus :embar:

15. cv123

cv123 Well-Known Member

does anyone know if seasonal sale (not sample sale) ever go to 85% off (further drop)? just wondering when they will begin pulling sale items. thanks!