1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New WALLACE & BARNES (JCREW) White Oak Cone selvedge jeans, washed blue - 32/32 - RRP $249!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ebayhtl, Jul 29, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Senior member

Hi guys,

Selling a brand new, all tags attached, never used pair of WALLACE & BARNES (JCREW) White Oak Cone denim jeans, washed blue - size 32/32.

I bought this a few weeks ago from Mr Porter. I need to go down a size or two, hence trying to find these a better home - if they were sized down, I would have kept it (and still thinking of getting a tailor to alter if I don't sell them).

Full details and photos are here - https://www.mrporter.com/intl/soldout.mrp?pid=366959

Measurements as follows:

Size Inside Leg Rise Leg Opening Outside Leg Belt Loop
    32W 32L 32.5 12 15.5 43.5 2.5

Therefore, am trying to find it a better home. Price includes registered airmail shipping around the world. Paypal is an extra 3.5%. Reasonable offers considered.

Pick up a great pair of jeans for a great price! Let me know if you have any questions.

P.S. I'm located in HK - so I'd give a discount to any HK buyers who would be picking up from me.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.