• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New vintage Italian-made boots and loafers 7.5 - 8 D

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnin22

Reaction score
Up for sale are vintage Italian shoes that have never been worn, and have been in storage since at least 1991 (20+ years). The styling is timeless, especially on the boots. I've tried my best to describe and photograph them. I have 140+ 100% feedback on ebay, sold as-is, price includes CONUS shipping from USA.

Marco Rinaldi boots, brown/coffee color - $65 $55
Leather upper, leather sole and lining, made in Italy
Condition: never worn. Has a few 'pin pricks" in leather, as if someone stapled something to them at factory -- 4 just above heel at back of both shoes, 3 on toe of right shoe. They are filled with factory finish, and are not noticeble unless inspecting shoe closely (please see photos).
Note: I don't see any obvious cracks, but the leather is dry and/or coated with a plastic finish -- I would try to strip these shoes and apply some leather conditioner before wearing
Marked US size 8, fits true 8 D or 8.5 narrow.
outsole length: 28cm
outsole width 9.6cm

Marco Rinaldi tasseled loafers, Merlot color - $50 $40
Leather upper, leather sole and lining, made in Italy
Condition: never worn. Has a few 'pin pricks" in leather, as if someone stapled something to them at factory-- 2 just above heel at back of both shoes. They are filled with factory finish, and are not noticeble unless inspecting shoe closely (please see photos).
Note: I don't see any obvious cracks, but the leather is dry and/or coated with a plastic finish -- I would try to strip these shoes and apply some leather conditioner before wearing
Marked US size 7.5, fits true, D width
outsole length: 27cm
outsole width 9.4cm

Botticelli loafers, off-white/cream color - $50 SOLD
Soft leather upper, leather sole, leather lining (unlined at toe), made in Italy
Condition: never worn, leather is nice and soft.
Marked: EU41, fits US 7.5-8 D
outsole length: 27.2cm
outsole width 9.4cm

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco