• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NEW -- Viberg 1950s Service Boots -- Icy Mocha Chromexcel in 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycxandy

Reaction score
I have a brand new pair of Viberg Service Boots for sale. These are MTO (made to order) and the final cost was over $600. I commissioned these in February and only recently received them. I am selling them because they're a half-size smaller than I need. I have another pair of similar Viberg boots in a size 7 and thought that I had enough room to size down by half a size. These 6.5s fit me like a glove without an insole, but I prefer some lateral toe space with my boots.

Model: 1950s Service Boot
Last: 2030
Color: Icy Mocha Chromexcel
Sole: Vibram 4014 Cristy Sole
Size: 6.5
Others: Brass Eyelets, Structured Toe Box, Brown Leather Laces, includes a pair of size 6 Viberg insoles

Outsole Length: 29.4 cm
Outsole Width (at widest point): 10.8 cm

These boots are very similar to the Brown Cowhide version that are sold at Tate and Yoko. Instead of a brogued cap toe, these have a regular one. Also, the color isn't as dark, but will darken with wear or treatment (information directly from Viberg).

Regarding sizing, it is recommended that you size 0.5 or 1 down. These 6.5's should fit someone that normally wears a 7 (with insole) or 7.5 (without insole).

Price is $450 (PayPal non-personal) shipped via USPS Priority Mail (w/Delivery Confirmation) to the continental United States. Other shipping options are available, but price is subject to change.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pictures.

Attachments

Last edited:

nycxandy

Reaction score
Heh... if they were only a half-size larger then I wouldn't need to sell them. :(

ts18

Reaction score
What size you normally wear for other band? Like yuketen, or other brand. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 103 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%