1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New TV Show Heroes

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Man In Space, Sep 27, 2006.

1. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

It was funny witnessing the nonchalance of Hero killing Ando. Totally underwhelming, in a hilarious sort of way.

2. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

Ali Larter makes the show.
    Any episode she isn't in is a disappointment.

3. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

I dislike her multiple personality characters. Also yeah, the way Hiro killed Ando was just stupid.
    The new twist with daddy Petrelli is pretty interesting though. Wonder what powers he has.

4. fftfft

fftfft Senior member

Have to chime in....loved most of season 1, but this show is a big failure now.

5. Mauby

Mauby Senior member

+100... worst part about the show... I cant stand him at all. And the worst part is that be banged that hot Mexican chick

Yeah, she was sweet...is she still on the show or did they kill her off along with her brother?

6. breakz

breakz Senior member

I had to make a choice. A difficult choice. Download The Wire Season 2, or start catching up on Heroes Season 3?

Yeah, fuck Heroes. Season 1 was a cocktease.

7. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

I like how Papa Patrelli had all this medical equipment hooked up to him in some steral room, yet still slept in a heavy oak bed frame.

8. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I liked seeing Marlow and Bubbles from The Wire in the same Heroes episode. It looked like Bubbles was wearing a red shirt though.

9. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

I dislike her multiple personality characters.
    It gives us a chance to see her range as an actor. [​IMG] (IMHO, she's one of the most beautiful women on TV right now.)

10. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

Watching the latest episode right now.
    My god this is some stupid sh!t.

11. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Why do people find Clair hot? I mean, she's not unattractive but I find her a little chubby.

12. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

And Gabriel owns, be it Season 1, 2, or 3. And he tapped Maya before Mohinder so that alone merits props.

13. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

I wanna see Peter stop being a pussy and just start killing people. I mean he's basically immortal since he has Clair's powers and Clair can't die.

14. ryoneo

ryoneo Senior member

Yeah, she was sweet...is she still on the show or did they kill her off along with her brother?

yea, shes still on the show... but that asshole suresh put her in some cocoon thing.

It gives us a chance to see her range as an actor. [​IMG]

(IMHO, she's one of the most beautiful women on TV right now.)

+1 agreed, shes beautiful and not disappointing as an actress.

Why do people find Clair hot? I mean, she's not unattractive but I find her a little chubby.

I find her very very attractive, but maybe too athletic of a body.

And Gabriel owns, be it Season 1, 2, or 3. And he tapped Maya before Mohinder so that alone merits props.

+100

15. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Seriously, what just happened during the last hour of my life? Hiro's cutesiness is definitely wearing thin. I'm getting sick of his poor life decisions.

16. visionology

visionology Senior member

It's pretty silly that this entire mess was caused by him in the first place. If he wasn't a fool this season wouldn't exist.

17. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

Watching the latest episode online now.
    Much better I must admit.

18. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

So Peter lost his powers. Maybe this is why future Peter has a scar on his face?

19. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

So Peter lost his powers. Maybe this is why future Peter has a scar on his face?
    That would mean that somehow he gets them all back again, now wouldn't it? [​IMG] After watching the latest episode, I have a question. Since Daphne moves fast enough to see Hiro freeze time, how come she didn't see him when he froze time, went back in the past, and rigged up the blood packet on Ando, then popped back into the present with time still frozen to fake-stab Ando? And has he been able to do both like that before? Freeze time, leave, and come back to it still being frozen? I think this show needs better writers. Writers who are way more nerdy. Like me. Sadly, I'd require that they pay me about $45-50k a year for my services, so that I could move down to L.A. and be able to live. That may be asking too much. [​IMG]

20. ryoneo

ryoneo Senior member

That would mean that somehow he gets them all back again, now wouldn't it? [​IMG]

After watching the latest episode, I have a question. Since Daphne moves fast enough to see Hiro freeze time, how come she didn't see him when he froze time, went back in the past, and rigged up the blood packet on Ando, then popped back into the present with time still frozen to fake-stab Ando? And has he been able to do both like that before? Freeze time, leave, and come back to it still being frozen?

I think this show needs better writers. Writers who are way more nerdy. Like me. Sadly, I'd require that they pay me about $45-50k a year for my services, so that I could move down to L.A. and be able to live. That may be asking too much. [​IMG]

^^ some people just cant enjoy the show[​IMG]