1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New to the styleforum...

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by culo77, Apr 25, 2004.

1. culo77

culo77 New Member

Just found this website....and i have to thank the guys or (chics) who made this forum...you rock.

But as i viewed this site i notice that thier are not many men that are "body conscious" and the forum subject is very empty? Is it still seen as queer to be into your body and skin? I hope not.

Before I had a battle with depresion, 5 year relationship and back injury...i used to work out 5 days a week, get manicures and pedicures, use facial scrubs and moisturizers, and teeth whitening products...and i am straight (hetero)...

Do people still see that as gay? cause i am going to "get back on the wagon". its been a horrible 5 years for me and i have done alot of damage to my skin and horible damage to my body. i hope its all reversable since i am only 26 years young.

If any ony has any good tips please share with me cause it is need.
    thank you all ahead of time and i'm excited to conversate with all of ya.
    Culo77

2. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior Member

First: welcome to the StyleForum. Enjoy your time here.

Second: No, hygiene/extra body care is not considered an exclusively homosexual ritual, nor should it be. I believe you will find plenty of people on this site who take great pride in keeping their bodies physically fit and well groomed. It may seem that this forum is ignored if you compare it to the number of posts in the Men's Style forum. However, I just want to make you aware that you can search through old posts by adjusting the time span of what posts to show. By default, it will be set on "Past 30 days," but you can click "From the beginning" to go all the way back to March 2002.

3. Mike C.

Mike C. Distinguished Member

Yea, people do view that as "gay." Whatever though, just don't go around telling people about your extensive grooming habits; talking about it on this forum is fine though. Welcome.

4. culo77

culo77 New Member

navystyln and mike c,

Thanks to both of ya....it took me a day to figure out to set the span from 30 days to the begining....dang public scholl education.