1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New to the board. Custom Clothing of Atlanta

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TrueCustomTailorAtl, Jul 19, 2006.

1. TrueCustomTailorAtl

TrueCustomTailorAtl Member

Good morning/afternoon everyone. I'm brand new to this site and I would like to extend a greeting to everyone on the board. I'm the 4th generation of this business. I have been a part of Custom Clothing of Atlanta roughly two years. Custom Clothing of Atlanta is a company that was built from the ground up and has over 30 years experience in the mens custom clothing. We specialize in fine tailored suits, sport coats, trousers and dress shirts. We make everything of men and our prices are comparable to Atlanta's upscale stores. We carry fabrics from Zegna, Loro Piana, Scabal, Holland and Sherry, Gladson and Columbia Fabrics. Our shirt fabrics are supplied by Shirtex, Zegna Shirts, Loro Piana and Skip Gambert. We only have one guarantee. If you don't like what we make for you, you don't pay for it. The company was founded by my father who is a 3rd generation tailor and clothier. The basis of the company is most men like clothing they just don't like the process of shopping. We make an individual pattern for each of our customers. The first suit takes three to five fittings and approximately ten to twelve weeks. After the pattern is complete following the final fitting future orders will take approximately four to five weeks. The garments that we make have approximately 80% handwork, even down to the working button holes on all jacket sleeves. You will find this type of tailoring in ready-made clothing such as Kiton, Broni and Oxxford

2. Matt

Matt Senior member

welcome to the board, look forward to hearing more from you in future

- Matt

3. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Senior member

True,

Can you give us an idea of what a nice pair of pants costs? I know it will be fabric dependent but I'm curious.

It might be good to tone down the commercial nature of the post as I'm not sure if that might violate the board's rules.

4. TrueCustomTailorAtl

TrueCustomTailorAtl Member

they can range from 400.00 to 1100.00

5. Jolly Green

Jolly Green Well-Known Member

While you're at it, you might as well pimp your pics. [​IMG]

Welcome aboard. Look forward to your expertise.

Cheers,
    D

6. kronik

kronik Senior member

Price range for shirts and suits?

7. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

8. GBR

GBR Senior member

Is this advert going round all the Boards?

9. mrchapel

mrchapel Senior member

10. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

Welcome to the forum!

Your shop was very highly recommended to me by forum member The_Foxx and I meant to make a trip up to the shop before work began this summer (I am an Emory student).

I'll probably make a trip into the shop in the next couple weeks [​IMG]

Karim

11. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

Is the work done in the shop or is it sub-contracted?

12. Garfieldthecat

Garfieldthecat Senior member

I'm curious about the shirt price range as well. That's right near where I work, and I would love to find a local place to get shirts.