1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New to Raw Denim - Need Help!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Green20, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Green20

Green20 New Member

Hey!

I'm a loyal Diesel wearer but am finally joining the raw denim trend. Problem is, I'm not really sure of my size because I'm a bit all over the place. I bought a pair of A.P.C. New Standards in a 30 waist but am afraid they'll stretch too much. Below are my sizes in some of my other jeans I wear:

Diesel Safado 0885K - 29
    Diesel Safado 0661D - 29
    Diesel Zatiny 0073N - 31
    Diesel Zatiny 008XR - 30

I have a pair of 7's in a 31, a pair of Rock n Republic's in a 31 and a pair of Earnest Sewn "Hitch" jeans in a 31.

I have more of a slim athletic build (but with no ass) so Safado's fit me fairly well. (slim, straight, but not skinny), but I know the waist size is a lot smaller than what I wear in my other jeans.

Any ideas if I should size down again on my A.P.C.'s since they are known to stretch a lot or if I should be good w/ the 30's?

2. Somar

Somar Senior member

Dude, you just started with -1000. It was unnecessary to open a new thread for a small question like this. You could have posted it in the APC thread, the small questions thread, the ‘’I have a jean’’ thread…
    Please read the forum rules, read some threads or use the search option before posting.