1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

New to Forum - Diamond Buying Advice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HelpBuyingADiamond, Nov 15, 2017.

When buying jewelry/engagement ring would you like someone to walk you through the process?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HelpBuyingADiamond

HelpBuyingADiamond New Member

Hi! My name is Katie Homuth and I just launched my own business as a personal diamond jewelry adviser. www.HelpBuyingADiamond.com. After 12+ years of working for a jewelry store and two very well know online vendors, I decided to step around to the consumers side of the counter. I now represent you to ensure you are making a quality purchase.

I would like to ask for your feedback please:

When you start to consider shopping for an engagement ring, what is the first thing that comes to mind?

Do you feel like there is a certain amount of stress that comes along with the purchase and what would you consider the most stressful part?

So excited to interact with you all and get some insight:)

2. HelpBuyingADiamond

HelpBuyingADiamond New Member

Come on everyone, I would love some feedback on this process and if you would find it useful:)

3. Chouan

Chouan Distinguished Member

You seem to be suggesting that buying an engagement ring is a frequent occurrence!
    I've only ever bought the one, and in any case, the stones on it were emeralds, not a diamond.

4. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Stylish Dinosaur

1617071E-C674-419A-847B-692FED9B3883.jpeg