• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW TAILOR BESPOKE NAPLES

C&A

Reaction score

No, its my trousermaker Luca. He also has brown hair and wears glasses. You know all Italians look alike. Brown hair etc. He indeed looks like Gianni. :D

you no longer get your pents made by Salvatore?

carpu65

Reaction score
This is a less bold Pirozzi suit for Mr Daniele Savarè.
Pirozzi make also very clean suits for more quiets, classics, customers.

Here,a Pirozzi sport coat,with lean lapels for Mr Savarè.

Pirozzi 60s style suit:

Here a double breasted in Solaro:

jedwards

Reaction score
the top 3 look a little more English in style.... 1960s...

Any pictures of Pirozzi jackets in the more expected "Neopolitan" style?

Thanks

jedwards

Reaction score

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is a less bold Pirozzi suit for Mr Daniele Savarè. Pirozzi make also very clean suits for more quiets, classics, customers. Here,a Pirozzi sport coat,with lean lapels for Mr Savarè. Pirozzi 60s style suit: beautiful your photos of Mr. Savarė. These allow us to understand the magnitude of Pirozzi. In fact he does what you ask and in style that you ask. Here a double breasted in Solaro:

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

this is more akin
to what i am used to seeing
from this pirozzi

and teh stuff
he made for
maresca

He is not Maresca, i eat all Thursdays on Maresca's house on Naples. How do you know him if you are american?
this is more akin
to what i am used to seeing
from this pirozzi

and teh stuff
he made for
maresca

He is not Maresca, i eat all Thursdays on Maresca's house on Naples. How do you know him if you are american?

I have not seen yet on this thread any beautiful suit but most on the contrary side but that is my personal opinion and I am pretty sure than Maresca who likes the real neapoletan agrees with me.

Last edited:

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have not seen yet on this thread any beautiful suit but most on the contrary side but that is my personal opinion and I am pretty sure than Maresca who likes the real neapoletan agrees with me.
Thank you for your kind comment. I am happy to know that you know Maresca because he is a great lover of beauty, really. But you should ask the attorney Maresca What do you think of Pirozzi because the two have known each other for 25 years. And Maresta has many clothes Pirozzi. Maresca I have great esteem because of Pirozzi appreciates his clothes because they are unique. In fact Maresca has also written skills Pirozzi of several prestigious journals.

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maresca knows them all. I will say if he can show me any suit. He showed me a Rubinacci and was heavy and overamoured on the contrary as people believes. You all know my opinion about since several years.

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maresca knows them all. I will say if he can show me any suit. He showed me a Rubinacci and was heavy and overamoured on the contrary as people believes. You all know my opinion about since several years.
Thanks for your comment. Maresca also ask you to show in the clothes of Pirozzi. And if you do not you just go find Pirozzi in his tailoring. Together, they take a good cup of coffee and he'll explain all the differences.

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am checking that blog, thanks for posting.

Is a serious blog? what's your opinion about?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads