1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Shoes - Timberland Boot Company and Donald Pliner

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mxgreen, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mxgreen

mxgreen Senior member

Shoes for sale. All prices CONUS. International buyers contact me for additional shipping charge, although I reserve the right to refuse any international order. All items shipped without trees.

3. Timberland Boot Company Colrain tan calf/beige canvas boots. Size 12. New in box but no bags. Made in China. Shoes fit true to size. Regular retail price is $350.00. My price is $110.00.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Donald Pliner Leith expresso vintage suede boots. Size 11.5. New in box with bag. Made in Italy. Shoes fit true to size. Regular retail price is $295. My price is $95.00.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. Cortina black pebble-grain calf plain toe bluchers. Size 12D. New without box or bags. Made in Italy. I bought these from Ron Rider. Sock of shoe states, "fatto a mano". The shoes fit true to size. They are either Blake or Blake/Rapid construction and are able to be resoled. With Sestriere rubber sole (similar to Dainite sole). I believe that the regular retail price is $550. My price is $220.00 $200.00. SOLD.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Alexander McQueen cognac calf wingtip oxfords. Size EU44 - equates to US11. Worn less than five times. With box and bag. Made in Italy. I believe they are Blake construction. Regular retail price is $775. My price is $175.00. SOLD.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. J. Crew white suede with camel calf saddle shoes. Size 12. New with box but no bags. Made in Italy. Shoes run large; probably better for 12.5 to 13. Regular retail price is $148. My price is $50.00. SOLD.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feel free to PM with any questions.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.