• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New SF User Interface Help Thread

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I’ve done this and still no dice!
554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a aol.com account (orz******@aol.com) [-9] - mta4189.aol.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

Are you still using that email address on file with us? It bounced on June 15th, so our system stopped sending emails to it.

Torzano

Reaction score
554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a aol.com account (orz******@aol.com) [-9] - mta4189.aol.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

Are you still using that email address on file with us? It bounced on June 15th, so our system stopped sending emails to it.
Yes. I am using the same email address.

bamgrinus

Reaction score
I keep seeing people do nicely formatted links in their post with a preview. How do you do that?

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@admin Sorry to bump this request, but I still get emails when a blocked account quotes me. Do you know if this can be fixed?

Thun242

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thumbnails still doesn't appear near the listings when I check members' classifieds. Will this ever be fixed?

bamgrinus

Reaction score
Do you have an example of that?
Sure, right here.

If I reply to it and look at the source, I see:
Code:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.notre-shop.com/collections/stephan-schneider[/URL]
But using the same syntax in my own posts doesn't seem to display that way.

Thun242

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't believe the thumbnails view still not working after almost 3 months of the site update! It worked perfectly before the site update, I thinking about that kind of view what I attached. It looked like this, now when somebody go to members' listings, there are only just links without the thumbnails.
I wrote to admin about this issue 3-4 weeks ago and a couple of days ago, still no resolution. Also I offered my help to solve this issue if there is a lack of knowledge to make this right, as I did a lot of html / css coding back in the days, I can try to find the command code for thumbnails view on my old DVDs.

Attachments

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Can't believe the thumbnails view still not working after almost 3 months of the site update! It worked perfectly before the site update, I thinking about that kind of view what I attached. It looked like this, now when somebody go to members' listings, there are only just links without the thumbnails.
I wrote to admin about this issue 3-4 weeks ago and a couple of days ago, still no resolution. Also I offered my help to solve this issue if there is a lack of knowledge to make this right, as I did a lot of html / css coding back in the days, I can try to find the command code for thumbnails view on my old DVDs.
We've asked the designer if it's possible to make these visible in the new version.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.