• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New SF User Interface Help Thread

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any rough ETA on when the thread galleries might reappear? They're missed.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Any ideas?
All the mods are on this. There is no "territory" per se. Everyone pitches in. I think that I saw the issue, and that it's been addressed. Please be aware that if something has happened to your post, it's generally because some other member reported it.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All the mods are on this. There is no "territory" per se. Everyone pitches in. I think that I saw the issue, and that it's been addressed. Please be aware that if something has happened to your post, it's generally because some other member reported it.
Thanks for responding. All I will say is that everything should be done to promote the B&S feature of Styleforum. If on occasion, one can provide the enthusiasts of a certain brand a PSA on a B&S item, then why not?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for responding. All I will say is that everything should be done to promote the B&S feature of Styleforum. If on occasion, one can provide the enthusiasts of a certain brand a PSA on a B&S item, then why not?
Because in cm it's not part of the culture and in see if it's used too often, people get annoyed at the alerts. It's a balance.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The thread I referenced was in SW&D, not CM. Anyway, I have long since concluded that you care little about the B&S section of this website and all the opportunities that come along with it.

Changing topics, the mobile pop ups are back with alacrity, really killing the mobile viewing experience.

flvinny521

Reaction score
I've gotten one of these bogus popup ads four separate times on mobile today. Pressing back doesn't ever leave the page back to SF.

Screenshot_20180730-235934.png

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
PM me your IP address and time/zone it happened and we'll kill it.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.