1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Uni/form LA. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, UNI/FORM LA, a brand focused on improving the clothing you wear everyday. Their elevated essentials are handmade in LA and built for daily wear. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.

New SF User Interface Help Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JubeiSpiegel, Apr 21, 2017.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member Admin

If you can send me via PM your IP address and when it happened we can track it down and block it.

2. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Mahatma Jawndi

I assume this has been addressed earlier in this thread, and if so I'm sorry (too lazy to search), but @LA Guy, can you get developers to give search results in chronological order? Meaning when you search a thread for a term -- say, Margiela -- the results show up in reverse chrono order? At the moment, the random ordering of replies in a thread (given any term) makes it really hard to find things.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

That's a good idea, and one definitely on our roadmap. We are finishing up the thread galleries, and then we'll see what can be done with the search fields. Hopefully, that would be easier, since it's a display, rather than an actual search, problem.

4. bry2000

bry2000 Distinguished Member

Amazon ad popups on mobile have been intense over the last two days. Candidly, if I were new to SF, I would never visit again because of these popups. It is a really bad look for the forum.

5. admin

Clear your cache, and send me a PM with the IP address you had when this happened, and the exact time/zone it occurred.

6. 1969

1969 Distinguished Member

7. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Mahatma Jawndi

I absolutely don't want to be responsible for this, so I'm not volunteering, but @LA Guy you guys need to get someone to clean up the crazy amount of spam that often takes over the CM side of the board.

8. bry2000

Hi, I just added a classified to B&S, but neglected to include a classified icon. The system does not seem to allow me to add one after the fact. Am I missing something? How can I add the icon? Thanks.

9. admin

10. bry2000

Thanks!

11. clarksdb

clarksdb Distinguished Member

How do you link your classifieds to your signature?

12. ace13x

ace13x Distinguished Member

Has anyone else lost the WATCHED threads button/link on the top and bottom of the page? For some reason, I think this is a flash issue, as all my issues seem to be related to that fine, fine piece of software. :facepalm:

I'll try upgrading. AGAIN.

13. admin

Can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing in a PM?

14. Brianpore

Brianpore B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief

Hi, Im trying to find my OLD OLD OLD posts, like from the first couple days on SF. It use to be easy to search though your profile and go back, did this a few months/year ago but now I can only go back about 200 posts. Is there a way to see my old posts as Im working on how I started my company and would like to include some info from back in the day.

Thanks!!

15. Irish

Irish Senior Member

When I click "Update Listing & Bump to the Top" in one of my classifieds, this is what I get next—an empty listing. Do I really have to re-enter the entire listing (and pics) each time I bump? That can't be right.

bump.JPG