• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum User reports and questions on technical issues

DWFII

Bespoke Boot and Shoemaker
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well, I'm not an expert and this discussion is rapidly getting above my pay grade. But as of 22 Aug. 2017 at 6:30AM pacific time, whatever you're doing isn't working.

And I have to say...hope and trust not withstanding...it is dismaying, to say the least, to open up SF and see half or more of the page taken up with this asian spam. Day after day...in the face of the sure knowledge that you guys are doing everything in your power to curtail it.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
why wouldn't you want to visit korean Appreciation sites and gambling sites though? asking for a friend, of course

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not an expert and this discussion is rapidly getting above my pay grade. But as of 22 Aug. 2017 at 6:30AM pacific time, whatever you're doing isn't working.

And I have to say...hope and trust not withstanding...it is dismaying, to say the least, to open up SF and see half or more of the page taken up with this asian spam. Day after day...in the face of the sure knowledge that you guys are doing everything in your power to curtail it.

It is for us as well. I was up at 3 a.m. Pacific to kill spam, and our Asian and Eastern US mods were up killing stuff this morning before I got up. We're in this the same as you guys.

Cheers,

Fok.

DWFII

Bespoke Boot and Shoemaker
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It is for us as well. I was up at 3 a.m. Pacific to kill spam, and our Asian and Eastern US mods were up killing stuff this morning before I got up. We're in this the same as you guys.

Cheers,

Fok.
:cheers:

I...we...know, really. And appreciate it. Don't mind me.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
It appears that the last round of phrases I added to the trigger might be working since they're now replying to this thread.

Colrais

Reaction score
I've noticed that as late my All Watched Threads list no longer seems to be adding new watched threads, although checking in those newly watched threads themselves confirms their watched status.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of people have been experiencing some issues when trying to like a post today. Don't know if @admin or @LA Guy have heard anything about it yet. I haven't liked any posts today so I cannot comment on it.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
A lot of people have been experiencing some issues when trying to like a post today. Don't know if @admin or @LA Guy have heard anything about it yet. I haven't liked any posts today so I cannot comment on it.

Liking seems to be kicking to a separate page to confirm the like at times, if the javascript for the page hasn't finished loading. We're looking into it.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I posted a new item in B&S from my mobile phone over the weekend. It ended up in the CM portion of B&S. Is there any way of moving it to the SW&D section? Or do I need to relist it there?

I've moved it for you.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one having trouble uploading multiple images to the site at once? I feel like I could do it when we first migrated, but not I need to do it one by one.

Especially tedious on mobile where it take multiple touches to get through the filing system, but I guess that's more of a mobile OS thing than SF's issue.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Am I the only one having trouble uploading multiple images to the site at once? I feel like I could do it when we first migrated, but not I need to do it one by one.

Especially tedious on mobile where it take multiple touches to get through the filing system, but I guess that's more of a mobile OS thing than SF's issue.

Chrome and firefox modified something in their system that is preventing it. It should be fixed in a newer version of xenforo. In the meantime, on desktop, you can drag/drop multiple images into the reply area and it will work. It also works fine on Safari.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chrome and firefox modified something in their system that is preventing it. It should be fixed in a newer version of xenforo. In the meantime, on desktop, you can drag/drop multiple images into the reply area and it will work. It also works fine on Safari.

Thanks! I usually upload into my gallery so I can repost them if needed without looking on my harddrive/phone.

ramses smuckles

Reaction score
The Go to first unread message button only seems to work when the last post I read is relatively recent. For threads I haven't read in a while, it takes me to the first unread post no older than 6-7 days ago. It makes catching up on long threads a real chore.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads